Aquila's Local Success
- Fund Selling Ebbs a Bit. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p1
The article reports on the 1.9 billion dollars redeemed by investors in the U.S. from municipal bond mutual funds during the week ended January 26, 2011. It highlights the statement of Chris Johns with Aquila Group of Funds that the outflows of municipal funds continue bat at a slower pace. It...
- Father-daughter relay at Aquila Management. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p6
Announces the promotion of Diana P. Herrmann to president and chief operating officer of Aquila Management Corp. Hermann's replacement of her father Lacy B. Herrmann.
- Muni Whiz parlays Hawaiian experiment into national success. Plasencia, William // American Banker;1/11/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p13
Reports that the strategy used by Lacy B. Hermann at Aquila Management Corporation to help Bancorp Hawaii start its first bond fund in 1985 was `get in fast, get in early and partner with the strongest bank money manager in the area.' Effect on Aquila; Hermann's discovery; Experiment turned...
- Aquila Management Hires VP for 2 Funds . // American Banker;7/10/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 130, p7
Reports on the appointment of Emily T. Rae as vice president of two equity funds of Aquila Management Corp. Job responsibilities; Career background.
- Dodging bullets. Greilsamer, Marc // Across the Board;May95, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p37
Presents the major concerns of stockholders chief executives and directors must expect during the 1995 stockholders' annual meetings. Devaluation of the Mexican peso and other questions based on developments; Major issues concerning derivative financial instruments; Disclosure of corporate...
- Annual meetings, A to Z. Borden, Jeff; Keefe, Lisa M. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/17/95, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p8
Reports on several shareholders' meetings scheduled on April 25, 1995 in Chicago, Ill.
- CEO stock-option bonanza catches flak. Trumbull, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;3/31/97, Vol. 89 Issue 86, p8
Presents information on issues chief executives at annual shareholder meetings have to address in April 1997. INSET: Markets monitor..
- What they say vs. what they mean. Lashinsky, Adam; Balu, Rekha // Crain's Chicago Business;04/28/97, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p4
Features shareholder meetings held by a majority of Chicago's publicly held companies, because of requests of the government. Types of meetings; Procedures before the meetings were held; Information on documents required by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- PCCA makes cash distributions of $13.6M despite long drought. JOHNSON, JOHN // Farmer-Stockman;Nov2012, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p22
The article discusses the 59th annual stockholders meeting of the cooperative society Plains Cotton Cooperative Association (PCCA) that was held in Lubbock, Texas.