- Peoples Ed. Revenue Rises 4.7% in Fiscal Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the 4.7 percent increase in revenue of Peoples Education in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2010. It notes that the company credited its increased revenue from the Literacy segment wherein the company functions as the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for three K-8...
- AAP Reports Open Territories Sales Climb, Adoption States Sales Are Off. // Educational Marketer;04/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the increased sales of K-12 instructional materials in February 2001 according to publishers in the United States.
- Lower Sales, Higher Returns Add Up To Drop In College Net Sales. // Educational Marketer;04/16/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the decline in net sales of college instructional materials in February 2001 according to publishers in the United States.
- U.S. K-12 Revenues Rise Monthly Through First Three Months Of 2001. // Educational Marketer;06/11/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the revenue increases of publishers of K-12 instructional materials for schools in the United States in the first three months of 2001.
- & OTHER Things! // Book Report;May/Jun2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p42
Reports developments related to publishing and publisher in the U.S. as of May 2002. Availability of the 'Gateway to Educational Materials'; Release of Version 4.0 of 'The Geometer's Sketchpad' by Key Curriculum Press; Publication of 'INSIGHT' by the Institute for the Advancement of Engineering...
- K-12 Instructional Materials Sales Increase Despite Adoption States. // Educational Marketer;12/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the increase in sales of K-12 instructional materials despite adoption states. Results of the monthly sales statistics from the American Association of Publishers.
- Canvastic! // Children's Technology Review;2005 Trends, Vol. 13 Issue 2/3, p27
The article evaluates Canvastic!, a graphics and publishing tool designed for K-8 grade students and teachers.
- Net College Sales Rise 3.3% in November. // Educational Marketer;1/22/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the sales of college instructional materials in the U.S. in November 2006. Returns have grown at a faster pace than gross sales of these materials during the period. College publishers have maintained a 3.1% increase in net sales through the 11 months of the year. Gross...
- PreK-12 Textbook Sales Improve in Open Territories in April. // Educational Marketer;6/25/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the improvement in the sales of PreK-12 textbooks in open territories in April 2007. It states that PreK-12 textbook sales declined 21.4% to $175.5 million, while supplemental sales were down 16.35 to $65.4 million compared in 2006. However, textbook publishers did see...