Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in Three-Year Contract
- After Negotiating Terms of Departure, Anthony Lucki Leaves Harcourt to Head Houghton Mifflin. // Educational Marketer;8/11/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p1
Announces the appointment of Anthony Lucki as chief executive officer of Houghton Mifflin in the U.S. Career background; Goal for the firm; Rank of the company in the education and trade publishing market.
- Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in Three-Year Extendable Contract. // Book Publishing Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the signing of extendable three-year contract with Houghton Mifflin Co. by Anthony Lucki in the U.S. Selection of Lucki as president and chief executive of the company; Effectivity of the appointment; Employment agreement.
- CEO to Push Houghton Mifflin to Internet. // Educational Marketer;7/1/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p5
Announces the appointment of Hans Gieskes as chief executive officer of U.S.-based educational publishing subsidiary Houghton Mifflin Co. Retirement of chairman, chief executive officer and president Nader Darehshori; Development of new businesses; Career history.
- Houghton Mifflin is Close to Naming New CEO; Harcourt's Tony Lucki Said to Have Inside Track. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the negotiation between Houghton Mifflin and Tony Lucki concerning the chief executive job position in the U.S. Duration of the negotiations; Appointment of executive vice president Sylvia Metayer as interim chief executive; Career highlights of Lucki.
- Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in 3-Year Extendable Contract. // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p7
No abstract available.
- New Houghton Mifflin CEO Focused on Education. // Book Publishing Report;8/11/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the hiring of Anthony Lucki as the chief executive officer at Houghton Mifflin. Predecessor; Plan of Lucki to prioritize education themed literature; Corporate experience and qualifications; Business performance of the company; Decision to promote dictionaries and J.R.R. Tolkien...
- Gieskes Resigns from Houghton Mifflin. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/7/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the resignation of Hans Gieskes, president and chief executive officer of Houghton Mifflin as of July 7, 2003. Career background of Gieskes; Criticism on Gieskes' lack of background in educational publishing; Highlight of his career with Houghton Mifflin.
- Houghton Mifflin Gets Lucki, Sales Gains. Milliot, Jim; Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;8/11/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 32, p114
Reports the appointment of Tony Lucki as CEO of Houghton Mifflin. Career backgroound of Lucki; Information on the expenditures of Houghton Mifflin to keep and shed some of its employees as of August 2003; Details on the performance of the company in the first-half of 2003.
- 'Good Start' at HM. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 18, p17
Focuses on the increase in corporate profits of Houghton Mifflin (HM) in the early part of 2001. Contribution of its education division on the profit increase; Percentage increase of each book category; Retirement plans of Nader Darehshori, chief executive officer of HM.