McGraw-Hill Leads in Ala. 6-12 Career/Tech Ed. Adoption
- What's New. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Feb2001, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p73
Features equipment for career and technical education. Magnet display for science educators; Suitcase wire feeder for shipyard, portable use; CPR and AED training manikin; Halogen trouble light; Even airflow respirators.
- What's New. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Mar2004, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p62
Features tools for use in career and technical education. Use of Smart Options in career development for grades seven and eight; VDV Academy's introduction of a series of training products including self-study programs and complete turn-key instructor's kits for teaching both voice-data-video...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Oct2005, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p52
Features product and resources relevant to the career and technical education in the United States, available as of October 2005. Straw Rocket Getting Started Package from Pitsco; Free CD with ready-to-use math and science classroom activities from Texas Instruments' web site; International...
- MULTIMEDIA. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Mar2006, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p60
The article features multimedia materials for career and technical education in the U.S. VendorNation.com has released NoteNiks.Net "Healthy Eating and Exercise" CD-ROM. Smart Technologies Inc. has launched version 9.5 of SMART Board software for the Macintosh OS X operating system with features...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Sep2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p60
The article features several new teaching aids and devices for use in career and technical education in schools in the United States in 2006. It includes information on the key features and specifications of the various teaching aids, as well as Web site information for their publishers and...
- product central. // Tech Directions;Feb2010, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates several tools, equipment and teaching aids for career and technology education (CTE) including the VRTEX 360 virtual hands-on training tool for welding and Teach-Well Mobile Digital Platform from Ergotron, and reviews the book "The Robot: The Life Story of a Technology," by...
- e-connect. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2010, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p60
The article reviews several web sites which provides learning materials and resources for career and technical education (CTE) located at www.merlot.org, www.techlearning.com, and www.futureofeducation.com.
- What's New. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p81
Features a variety of materials for technical and career education. Equipment; Multimedia; Resources.
- Teacher's Toolbox. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2003, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p58
Introduces several instructional materials in technical education. Features of Skill Manager and Attendance Manager programs by Diploma Technologies Inc.; User charge of the exam creation software from ESCO Institute; Online source of environmental education resources.