Kinko's Launches New Course Pack Business 10 Years After Exiting the Business Behind a Lawsuit
- USC Rolls Out Mobile Ordering App. // FoodService Director;10/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the move of the dining services at the University of Southern California (USC) to partner with shopping application operator Tapingo to allow students to order and pay for food through a mobile application.
- Custom-Made Curriculum Available for Local Execs. Bengtson, Stacey // San Diego Business Journal;7/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on two new courses being offered by the Marshall School of Business of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, for business executives in San Diego. The university will start the courses - Executive Master of Business Administration and Executive...
- Kinko's to expand with move to Barnes & Noble building. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Kinko's will expand by relocating to the Barnes & Noble building in Tucson, Arizona. Overview on the corporate growth in the company; Number of additional employees to be hired by the company as part of its expansion; Advantages posed by the new location.
- Kinko's opens new branch in Great Neck. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/02/98, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p3
Reports on Kinko's opening of a branch office in Great Neck, New York in January 1998. Expansion plans in New York; Business services to be offered at the Great Neck location; Cash donations made by Kinko's to Great Neck Public Schools and the Town of North Hempstead as part of the grand...
- Videoconferencing network. // Marketing News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p1
Reports that Kinko's Copy Centers and Sprint have launched a videoconferencing service aimed at businesses, students and other customers. Testing of services in Kinko's stores; Charge per hour on the use of the network.
- Kinko's: Reproducing itself to fit the culture. // Design Quarterly;Winter96, Issue 167, p14
Focuses on Kinko's a worldwide chain of more than 850 business centers that support the need of a decentralized and mobile work force. Background history; Company operations; Product and service offerings. INSET: Innovations; Pieces of the puzzle..
- Kinko's unveils expansion plan. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;08/18/97, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p8
Reports that Kinko's Corp., which operates 24-hour business centers, is planning expansion in the New York metropolitan area. Search for locations in the Yonkers-Scarsdale area; Rationale for targeting home-based businesses; Origins of the company.
- One-stop shopping. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Jul96, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the services offered by Kinko's Copiers in the United States which includes photocopying, videoconferencing and Internet access.
- A renaissance Kinko's. // Lodging Hospitality;Jan95, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the opening of a Kinko's business center in the Stouffer Renaissance Chicago Hotel in Illinois. Target clientele; Direct charging of Kinko services to the guestroom; Service offerings.