N.Y. Bond Bank Sells $15M in Tax-Lien Debt for Four Cities
- Buffalo comptroller tapped for state bond agency. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/10/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p13
The article announces that Andrew SanFilippo was appointed as director of the Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) in New York.
- N.Y.Agency Sets $51M in Pooled Stimulus Bond Deals for 5 Counties. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/11/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33415, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency to market 50.7 million dollar of bonds on behalf of the five counties in New York.
- MBBA tax lien ABS ramping up. // Asset Securitization Report;5/27/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on the plan of the State of New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) public benefit corporation to purchase tax lien receivables from various municipalities. Approval of New York Governor George Pataki on the tax lien; Plan of MBBA to be a per-annum issuer; Involvement of educating...
- Buffalo's Blight Fight. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32401, p1
The article reports on the request made by U.S. Representative Brian Higgins to Securities and Exchange Commission chairman Christopher Cox to investigate whether New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) mislead investors with the transaction in Buffalo, New York. In a letter of Higgins to...
- Salomon Gets Tobacco Nod. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31600, p1
The New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency has chosen Salomon Smith Barney Inc. to senior manage the first series of governor George E. Pataki's proposed 4.2 billion dollar tobacco bond sale, which the agency would conduct through a subsidiary called the Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp.as of...
- Muni Bond Fund Flows Still in the Red, at $770M. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;11/25/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34017, p1
The article reports that Municipal bond mutual funds have recorded outflows for the 26th straight week and is trading at 770 million dollars as on November 20, 2013. It mentions that the bonds were trading at 903 million dollars on November 13, 2013 and states that the long-term and high-yield...
- One gathers what another spills: Institutions sell problem assets. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Nov93, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on commercial mortgage securitization. Institutional ambivalence toward real estate ownership; Investment firm's loan to the Quantum Realty fund; Payment for problem mortgages and distressed properties; Bulk disposition; Large scale portfolio reductions; Insurance companies' acquisition...
- Deal preview: 1-day retail order period for $75 million of Pennsylvania HFAs. Rannazzissi, Julie // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p2
Reports on the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Authority's (HFA) slated sale of single-family mortgage revenue bonds amounting to $75 million. One-day retail order period; Market's strength and lack of volatility.
- Taxable issues. // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p22
Presents information on taxable mortgage bonds sold as of July 11, 1997. California Housing Finance Agency; Beech Grove, Indiana.