ISDA Announces New Office, Staff
- ISDA picks officers, unveils swap rate screen-display plan. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p33
Reports on the election of the officers of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association for 1998. Plan to begin providing swap rates and dollar spreads over the Reuters network; Establishment of authoritative values.
- ISDA's New Restructuring Rules for Credit Derivatives Met With Skepticism : Now only long-term debt held by multiple lenders will qualify for payment. Boughey, Simon // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Reports on the International Swaps and Derivatives Association's (ISDA) restructuring of rules for credit. Reaction of credit dealers to the restructuring; Details of these rules; Provisions under these rules.
- Derivatives group talks up netting expertise to lure regionals into fold. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;6/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 120, p20
Reports on the International Swaps and Derivatives Association's pitching of membership to regional banks that are burdened by the legal fees associated with derivatives contracts. Issue on the ability of regional banks to net their derivatives contracts with another institution; Offer of legal...
- New message formats set for interest rate and currency swaps. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;1/17/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 10, p17
Reports that the Society for Interbank Financial Telecommunication and the International Swaps and Derivatives Association have developed a new set of electronic message formats for trading interest rate and currency swaps. Improvement in trade confirmations; Reduction of operational risk in the...
- Association publishes form for swaps deals. // American Banker;6/10/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 111, p26
Reports on the International Swaps and Derivatives Association's publication of a form for documenting bilateral mark-to-market credit support arrangements in customized swaps and other derivative actions in the state of New York.
- Swaps group forms a disclosure panel. // American Banker;8/22/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 161, p18
Reports on the International Swaps and Derivatives Association's formation of a new committee to develop disclosure guidelines for financial instruments used in concert with derivatives. Improvement of banks' disclosure of derivatives and financial instruments.
- ISDA launches worldwide risk management study. McDonald, Michael // Securities Industry News;05/17/99, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p28
Reports on the International Swaps and Derivatives Association's (ISDA) launching of a study of operational risk management practices used at banks and securities firms around the world. Average level of capital put in reserve against operational risk; Definition of `operational risk';...
- FpML Slates Spring Forums For Current, Future Users. // Securities Industry News;03/19/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p23
Reports the release of agendas for user conferences by FpML.org, a nonprofit industry consortium.
- Coming clean. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p28
Presents answers from the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) to questions on derivatives from the readers of the magazine `Treasury & Risk Management.' Includes product services of banks; Pricing of products; Trading off information.