L.A. MTA to Refund $392 Million of Revenue Bonds
- Massachusetts School Building Eyes $725M Refunding. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/9/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33793, p16
The article informs that the Massachusetts School Building Authority is planning to sell its 725 million U.S. dollars of sales tax refunding bonds.
- Michigan to Refund $90M in Transportation Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p4
Reports the plan to Michigan to refund the transportation bonds sold in 1992 as part of build Michigan. Use of limited tax obligation bonds to fund capital improvement projects; Utility of revenues for the repayment of the bonds; Annual debt service coverage.
- L.A. Metro To Price $452M of Bonds Competitively to Pay for Cost Overruns. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/2/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34020, p1
The article informs that the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority will conduct a 452 million dollars combination new money/refunding competitive sale on December 4, 2013 to pay for cost overruns on several projects. It further highlights that authority through a competitive...
- N.J.'s Borrowing Bonanza. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31556, p1
Focuses on the bond and investment market in New Jersey in the week following January 21, 2003. Sale of refunding bonds by the Transportation Trust Fund Authority; Decrease in sales tax revenue; Issue of bonds for open-space preservation by the Garden State Preservation Trust Fund.
- Amid Transportation Debate, Connecticut Readies $450M Swap. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31536, p3
Reports on the finalization of preparations by the Connecticut government for a synthetic fixed-rate refunding of special tax bonds sold for transportation projects. Sale of variable-rate refunding bonds by the state; Emphasis on tax rise and sending cuts to balance the general fund; Increase...
- San Francisco's BART District to Refund $353 Million. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p4
Reports on the sale of refunding bonds by the San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District in California. Savings from the transaction; Sales tax associated with the bonds; Finance for the construction of a train station in West Dublin and Pleasanton.
- INVESTORS & INVESTING. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p37
Presents abstracts to the articles published in the January 2005 issue of "Investors and Investing." "WMATA Sales Tax" and "Subcommittee No More," by Matthew Vadum; "Cash or Credit" and "HDC Liberty Refunding," by Elizabeth O'Brien; "Commerce Bancorp Sued," by Adani L. Cataldo.
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Plans $1B Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
The Massachusetts School Building Authority intends to sell $1 billion of senior sales tax refunding bonds over the next two weeks.
- East Baton Rouge Parish to Refund $94.2M of Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32853, p3
The article reports on the plan of East Baton Rouge Parish in Louisiana to refund $92.5 million of adjustable-rate bonds. The bonds were insured by Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. and need refunding because they could not be held by money market funds when the enhancement given by the bond...