ISM Non-Mfg. Index Off to 63.3% in Sept
- Conference Board's ETI Up 1.0% to 93.2 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33263, p2
The article reports on the rise of the employment trends index in the U.S. by 1.0 percent as of 2010.
- Rebooting Inflation. KAUSHIK, MANU // Business Today;8/22/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p11
The article offers information on the development of new index which will include 250 new items including mineral water, cellphones, and perfumes to measure inflation in India.
- Annual indexes of multifactor productivity and related measures. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov91, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p147
Presents data on annual indexes of multifactor productivity and related measures in the U.S. from 1960 to 1989. Output per hour of all persons; Output per unit of capital services; Multifactor productivity; Capital services; Combined units of labor and capital input.
- Iowa Leading Indicators Index falls again. // Corridor Business Journal;9/7/2009, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p23
The article reports on the decline in the Iowa Leading Indicators Index. It cites that the index dropped to 95.2 in July 2009 from a revised 95.9 in June. According to the article, the state's nonfarm employment coincident index also declined by -0.26 percent. However, new orders and new...
- Jobs gauge dipped in March. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/7/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of the Employment Trends Index of the consumer investor Conference Board from 127.77 to 127.65 in February 2015.
- A job in logistics is not just for Christmas, it can be for life. Coombes, David // Motor Transport;12/7/2015, p37
The article discusses the job in logistics along with complexities in the sector, impact of free delivery services on the industry and recruitments in the sector.
- RISK SUMMARY: ARUBA. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on issues and events related to the politics and economy of Aruba as of February 2006. Nelson Oduber of the Electoral Movement of the People has won the presidential election. Several factors have contributed to an increase in inflation rate. The economic indices have increased.
- Recurrent Price Index Problems and Some Early German Papers on Index Numbers. von der Lippe, Peter // Jahrbucher fur Nationalokonomie & Statistik;mai2013, Vol. 233 Issue 3, p336
With Laspeyres, Paasche and other authors such as Drobisch and Lehr, Germany made quite a promising start in index theory in the last decades of the 19th century. However, it soon lost ground after this period, which is described in this paper. The focus is not on biographies but on...
- STEALTH INFLATION. Bangma, Greg // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/3/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p20
This article focuses on the inflation rate in the U.S. It refutes the claim of government based on statistics that inflation is tame. It explains that the reality is that the cost of life's basic necessities such as food and housing are rising at a rate several times higher than the rate of...