Rutherfurd Named Moody's Chairman
- Neues Vorstandsmitglied fÃ¼r Governance bei Moody's. // Risiko Manager;2011, Issue 24, p29
Information on the new board director for governance of Moody's, the bond credit rating business of the multinational Moody's Corporation, Kathy Hill, will take up her post as of now, is presented.
- Rutherfurd named as Moody's president. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/08/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30306, p28
Reports on the appointment of John Rutherfurd Jr. as president and principal executive officer of Moody's Investors Service Inc. Career highlights; Comments on Rutherfurd's selection.
- Bahrain: Downgrade Backs Up BMI's Long-Held Caution. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/30/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p17
The article reports that the credit rating agency Moody's has downgraded the long-term foreign currency rating of Bahrain from A2 to A3.
- Moody's: Liquidity Stress Rises. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p11
The article reports on the 3.3% increase in Moody's Liquidity Stress Index (LSI) in May 2013 from an all-time low of 2.8% in the previous month.
- MINNESOTA: City Utility Downgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33788, p7
The article reports that the U.S. Moody's Investor Services of Moody's Corp. has assigned 8.9 million U.S. dollars of outstanding electric utility revenue bonds to Brainerd, Minnesota.
- Credit agency Moody's downgrades U.K., saying austerity measures contributing to sluggish growth. // Political Intelligence Briefing;3/5/2013, p26
The article reports that credit ratings agency Moody's has downgraded Great Britain from top AAA rating to AA1 rating in the last week of February 2013 due to its austerity measures and debt reduction programs.
- Head of Moody's Unit Ousted. // American Banker;7/2/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 127, p8
The article announces that Noel Kirnon has been fired as head of the structured finance unit at holding company Moody's Corp.
- MOODY'S DOWNGRADES DECO 7 SECURITY NOTES. // EuroProperty;4/3/2013, p5
The article offers information on the financial loss of Moody's Corp. in Europe.
- Double take. // Finweek;8/28/2014, p62
A cartoon is presented on the forecasts made by Moody's Corp. on what South African bank would declare bankruptcy.