J.P. Morgan Beefs Up Its Housing Group to Boost Market Share
- MBS Down Slightly. Peters, Terry // National Mortgage News;4/16/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the performance of mortgage-backed security (MBS) deals in the U.S. According to Thomson Financial Inc., the volume of MBS deals summed up to $247.66 billion in the first quarter of 2007, declining from $261.41 billion in the first quarter of 2006. J.P. Morgan Securities...
- With Tenant Vote, New York HFA's Co-op City Bond Plan Moves Ahead. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p5
Reports on tenant voting related to the New York State Housing Finance Agency's proposed sale of new-money and refunding bonds for the Co-op City affordable housing complex in the Bronx. Voters' approval of increased charges, such as maintenance fees; Selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to...
- Market shrugs off HEL weaknesses, with promise of a nearly $20 billion week. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;6/12/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p6
The article reports that the asset-backed securities' market in the U.S. has shown weakness against the home equity loan. As per the tally created by the JPMorgan Securities Inc., year-to-date issuance was in the amount of 290 billion dollars. In comparison with last year's issuance, the recent...
- NATIONAL MARKET REPORT. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p72
The article offers information related to the real estate market in the U.S. It says that New England Development in Boston, Massachusetts has finalized a deal to with catery Anthony's Pier 4 and will invest $150 million to build a 21-story luxury apartment tower on Seaport Boulevard. It...
- JPMorgan Tops 2012 Rankings. Bovat, Sara // Asset Securitization Report;7/1/2012, p11
Several tables are presented which list the rankings of several companies according to market share and deal volume in the second quarter of 2011 and 2012 including J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., Barclays, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Firms like 15-year collateral for prepay protection. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the forecast of J.P. Morgan Securities that 15-year collateral premiums will continue to provide superior prepayment convexity compared to their 30-year counterparts. Conditions cited contributing to the increase in 15-year issuance; Explanation for the narrower prepayment...
- Morgan unit leads Philippine utility loan. // American Banker;3/20/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 53, p30
Reports that J.P. Morgan & Co.'s Asian securities unit will arrange a $100 million utility loan for National Power Corp., guaranteed by the Republic of the Philippines.
- J.P. Morgan Staffs New Denver Office With Baum Bankers. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p6
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has opened a public office in Denver, Colorado. Heads of the office; Focus of the office on nationwide surface transportation.
- J.P. Morgan Reportedly Set to Hire in L.A. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30482, p27
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. may open a public finance office in Los Angeles, California. J.P. Morgan's hiring of banker Brian Corley; Operations and service offered by J.P. Morgan.