- The Trouble With Byproducts. DESEGUR, LAURENT // Inc.;Nov2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Get Real," published in the September 2010 issue.
- Total recycling. Pitts, Trevor // New Scientist;12/1/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 2632, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about urban recycling.
- Letters. Baker, B.; Nealy, D. P.; Birkby, Jane; Bryant, Mark; Sands, Heidi; Sutcliffe, Brenda; Griffiths, Bill; Bowran, Mark; Nash, Tess; Wilson, Robert; Potter, James; Brown, Colin; Shadforth, S. E. // Farmers Weekly;12/26/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 26, p56
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "Farmers Weekly." "Talking Point," which dealt with the dream of a rural policeman living on his own farm; "No Sense Paying For Waste Products," which focused on the benefits from waste; "The Western...
- LETTERS. ERICKSON, JOHN; HEGG, TAYLOR; ANGLE, PAMELA "SPIKE" CHENEY; MORBER, JENNY RUTH; OLSON, EUGENE W.; BUEHNER, MARK // Popular Mechanics;Feb2012, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various articles published in previous issues including "Go Up, Young Bot," "New Cars," and "We're Throwing Away Energy."
- MEATY RESPONSES. Davila, Pablo; Van Blarcom, Amanda; Nierenberg, Danielle; Feral, Priscilla // E: The Environmental Magazine;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "The Meat of the Matter" in the July/August 2008 issue.
- Inbox. Fehrenbach, Pete // Waste News;10/29/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented including one on waste transfer stations, one on environment and licensing regulation of private waste haulers, and another on electronics recycling service.
- Inbox. Fehrenbach, Pete // Waste News;6/5/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various topics discussed in previous issues including one on the proposed siting of a solid waste transfer station in Georgetown and another on the latest recycling project of East Moline, Illinois-based group called Living Lands and Waters.
- PS READERS TALK BACK. Torgerson, Pat; Voorhees, Douglas C.; Beckett, Brian P.; Hoadley, Frederick E.; Rafter, Paul T.; Poole, Marin R.; Gordan, Frank; Roberts, Sherman // Popular Science;Dec81, Vol. 219 Issue 6, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Solar-Electric Home II," in the September 19812 issue, "Great Gassohol Debate" in the July 1981 issue, and "The Search for Cheaper Hydrogen" in the September 1981 issue.
- Letters...on air accidents, and schemes to generate power from sewage. Jackson, Terri; Rogers, Harold; Shore, Leslie; Nicholson, Kenneth; Moore, Jack; Stanton, Mike // Professional Engineering;6/24/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "Picking Up the Pieces," in the May 20, 2009 issue, about the cause of the Air France Airbus 330 crash on June 1, 2009, and about the possibility of the first full-scale sewage-to-power plant by...