THE WANING SEASON
- WE SEE YOU. // Mother Earth News;Apr/May2008, Issue 227, p143
No abstract available.
- Reflections. // Oncologist;Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 6, special section p1
Several photographs related to nature such as a sunrise view from Shanghai, China, a tulip from Colorado, and another sunrise view during the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2011 are presented.
- WE SEE YOU. // Mother Earth News;Apr/May2011, Issue 245, p18
Several photographs that capture the beauty of spring are presented including an early morning sunrise in Oregon, a boy and his wagon in Kansas, and a stream at Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado.
- Planets this month. Ratcliffe, Martin; Ling, Alister // Astronomy;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p57
Presents a map depicting the entire night sky from sunset until sunrise for the month of November 2005. Motions and locations of solar system objects; Chart of the movement of Jupiter's moons and the orbits of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto.
- Summer's Soothing Sounds Stay With You Love for a Lifetime. // Saturday Evening Post;8/31/1957, Vol. 230 Issue 9, p10
The article offers insights on the recreational activities that can be done during summer. It cites some of the traditional pastime activities enjoyed by U.S. citizens during summer period. Among the simple activities which most people often ignore are the sight of clouds, seas of grass and the...
- Morning reduction of photosynthetic capacity before midday depression. Kohei Koyama; Shuhei Takemoto // Scientific Reports;3/21/2014, p1
Midday depression of photosynthesis has important consequences for ecosystem carbon exchange. Recent studies of forest trees have demonstrated that latent reduction of photosynthetic capacity can begin in the early morning, preceding the midday depression. We investigated whether such early...
- Selections from Ruskin: A. Leafage of Trees. Ruskin, John // English Prose: A Series of Related Essays for the Discussion & P;1/1/1913, p160
An essay is presented on the importance of the natural resources, which include the leafage of tress, the water, the mountain glory, and the sunset. It offers various natural usage of each resource to all beings. It also stresses that these resources contributed to the beautification of the...
- WE SEE YOU. // Mother Earth News;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 231, p14
Several photographs sent by "Mother Earth News" readers are presented including flooded pasture, sunset and green frog.
- WE SEE YOU. // Mother Earth News;Oct/Nov2011, Issue 248, p16
Several photographs are presented including the Corn in Color, Crimson & Caterpillar, and Symmetrical Sunrise.