PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- Ammer Named to Global Post at Random. Millliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/6/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the appointment of Bonnie Ammer as executive vice president, publisher at large at Random House Worldwide. Positions that Ammer will give up for the appointment; Responsibilities of Ammer; Plans of Ammer for the company.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;12/7/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 49, p3
This section offers news briefs related to the publishing industry as of December 7, 2009. Bonnie Ammer resigned as executive vice president for international sales of Random House Inc. Springer Science + Business Media entered an agreement with CreateSpace, Amazon's print-on-demand (POD) arm,...
- Beautiful Bookbindings: A Thousand Years of the Bookbinder's Art. Gorman, G. E. // Australian Library Journal;May2012, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p158
A review of the book "Beautiful Bookbindings: A Thousand Years of the Bookbinder's Art," by P. J. M. Marks, is presented.
- Beautiful Bookbindings, A Thousand Years of the Bookbinder's Art. Doyle, Beth // Bonefolder: An E-Journal for the Bookbinder & Book Artist;2012, Vol. 8, p103
The article reviews the book "Beautiful Bookbindings: A Thousand Years of the Bookbinder's Art" by P. J. M. Marks.
- PRINTS CHARMING. J. C. // Architectural Digest;Feb2016, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p22
No abstract available.
- PJ Mark. Thornton, Matthew // Publishers Weekly;2/11/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 6, p25
The article features PJ Mark, foreign rights director for literary agency McCormick & Williams. He was a graduate of B.A. English in Hunter College. He got his start in publishing as a scout with Mary Anne Thompson, absorbing the ins and outs of the international market during his six years....
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...