Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Solution Benefits from Huge Marketing Effort
- Dr. Phil Lets Loose on Weight Loss. Bosch, Lily // Good Housekeeping;Nov2003, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p146
Features Doctor Phil McGraw of the television program "Dr. Phil." Background on his family; Information on his book "The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom"; Information on his medical background; Diet recommended by McGraw.
- In mailers of cuisine, just call him Dr. Fill. Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/1/2007, Vol. 399 Issue 19, p71
The article relates the author's experience meeting with Phil McGraw, author of the best-seller "The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Freedom," in the U.S. The author talked with McGraw about junk food, burgers, hotdogs, barbecue, fries, and milkshake. He noticed that McGraw has...
- Sizing Up Dr. Phil's Weight-Loss Counsel. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Jun2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
Reviews the book "The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom," by Dr. Phil McGraw.
- SELF 2004 diet review. Robledo, S. Jhoanna // Self;Jan2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p92
Reviews several books on weight loss. "The South Beach Diet," by Arthur Agatston; "The Ultimate Weight Solution," by Phil McGraw; "A Week in the Zone," by Barry Sears; "The Fat Flush Plan," by Ann Louise Gittleman.
- ALL IN THE FAMILY. WINGERT, PAT; ROSTON, ARAM // Newsweek;4/16/2012, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p28
The article profiles television talk show host and author Dr. Phil McGraw, focusing on the fact that he promoted the diet book "The 17 Day Diet" without disclosing that his son Jay McGraw had business connections to the book's publication. Topics discussed include Dr. McGraw's qualifications as...
- Audio Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;1/5/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p24
Presents a list of best selling audiobooks in the U.S. in January 2004. "Blow Fly," by Patricia Cornwell, read by Kate Reading; "The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Gift Set," by J.R.R. Tolkien, read by Rob Inglis; "The Ultimate Weight Solution," by Philip C. McGraw; "Reflections: Life after the...
- Audio Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;3/1/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 9, p30
Lists several audio bestsellers as of March 2004. "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown and read by Colin Stinton; "The Last Juror," by John Grisham and read by Terrence Mann; "The Purpose Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "The Ultimate Weight Solution," by Philip C. McGraw.
- The Ultimate Weight Solution. McGraw, Phillip C. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p236
Presents an excerpt from the book "The Ultimate Weight Solution," by Phil McGraw, which deals with losing weight.
- Dr Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Plan. // Australian Women's Weekly;Nov2003, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p174
Presents advice on weight control according to the book "The Ultimate Weight Solution," by television personality Dr Phil. Reason behind the failure of diets; Effects of emotional overeating; Advantages of tension-reducing activities in one's daily life. INSET: REGAINING EMOTIONAL CONTROL.