Carbon dioxide emissions among highest in world
- TEST YOURSELF. // Current Events;10/29/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p8
The article presents several quizzes including one on analysis of graph showing carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel use, another related to meanings of the given emphasized words and the other having questions based on the stories published in this issue.
- Carbon Dioxide Emissions in U.S. Increased in 2010. // State Journal (WV);8/26/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p13
The article reports on the increase in carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S.
- Carbon emissions hit all-time high. // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that the global carbon dioxide emissions in 2010 has reached 33 billion tonnes, increasing by 45 percent between 1990 and 2010.
- India Sets Reduction Target on Carbon Emissions. GEORGE, NIRMALA // India -- West;2/5/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 11, pA37
The article reports on the plan of India to decrease carbon emissions by 20-25 percent in 2020.
- CO2 Emissions. // Sweden Country Review;2013, p83
A chart is presented which provides information on carbon dioxide emissions in Sweden during 2007-2011.
- CO2 Emissions. // Switzerland Country Review;2013, p79
A chart is presented which provides information on carbon dioxide emissions in Switzerland during 2007-2011.
- CO2 Emissions. // East Timor Review;2013, p84
A chart depicting carbon dioxide emissions in East Timor from 2007 to 2011 is presented.
- Some 500 EU cities pledge to cut CO2 emissions. // Chemical Business;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p59
The article reports on the commitment of 500 European Union cities to reduce their carbon dioxide emissions.
- AUSTRALIA'S CHEMICAL INDUSTRY BALKS AT CARBON TAX PROPOSALS. // Chemical Week;7/18/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on the planned taxation of Australia's 500 largest emitters of carbon dioxide (CO2) at 23 Australian dollars/metric ton of CO2 in July 2011, and the issues to be raised by plastics and chemical producers on transitional industry assistance.