New Jersey Moves Up Two Major Refundings to Benefit From Falling Yields
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).
- Cargo, School Deals OK'd. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p45
The article reports on the approval of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) of a small new-money bond issue and two larger refunding deals. The EDA signed off on two refunding which amounts to nearly 100 million dollars for applicant GMT Realty LLC. The agency had also approved a...
- N.J. EDA Approves Up to $142.5 Million in Deals. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32089, p4
Reports on the approval of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to consider further eight bond projects involving new money and refunding. Support of the authority of the issuance of tax-exempt bonds to finance a project at the Liberty Science Center; Use of the money to finance the...
- With Uptick in Primary, Deals are Well Received. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;1/24/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33850, p2
The article focuses on the deals of bonds in the primary tax-exempt market. It reports that traders have turned their attention towards the primary market which was showing strength during the marketing session. It reports that the banking division of Bank of America Corp. Bank of America...
- Market Close New Jersey EDA Repricing Wire Shows Yield Increase. Bonello, Maria; Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;4/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34098, p1
The article reports that New Jersey Economic Development Authority's repricing wire for 599.8 million U.S. dollars shows that the yield for the 539.8 million U.S. dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds has increased as of April 2014. Topics discussed include the views of bond...
- New Jersey Economic Authority Approves Deal for Metuchen Diocese. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p6
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority has approved a new-money and refunding deal for the Diocese of Metuchen totaling more than $28 million of tax-exempt floating-rate debt. Issuance of the bonds at a variable rate that re-set on a weekly basis with a one-time option to fix...
- Market Post: $1.2 Billion N.J. Deal Intrigues Market. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;4/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34098, p1
The article focuses on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's 1.2 billion U.S. dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds deal in the U.S. bond market. It mentions that the deal will be handled by Bank of America Corp. in two-parts including 632 million U.S. dollars of...
- Puerto Rico Ready to GO. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p1
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation refunding bonds worth 85 million dollars to lower the fiscal year's debt-service costs in Puerto Rico.
- N.J. Approves Atlantic City's $29M Refunding Bond Issue. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;11/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31015, p3
Reports the approval of Atlantic City's refunding bond plans by the Local Finance Board in New Jersey. Aims of the bond plans; Significance of plan on debt service payments; Tax decrease due to refunding bond plan; Impact of casino developments on the city tax roll.