N.Y.C. IDA OKs Liberty Bonds for Bank of America Plan
- City Approves Refi Deal for B of A Tower. // American Banker;5/9/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 89, p20
The article discusses New York City's decision to allow Bank of America Corp. to refinance $650 million of tax-exempt bonds issued through the Liberty Bond program. The money will go to help finance a $2.2 billion Manhattan Skyscraper near Times Square. New York City's Industrial Development...
- Inducing Liberty. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31743, p35
Reports on the preliminary approval of the New York City Industrial Development Agency for the sale of tax-exempt Liberty bonds to help finance the construction of the new headquarters of InterActive Corp. Amount of the Liberty bond program; Applicability of the Liberty bond program for...
- N.Y.C. Agency OKs $80M in Liberty Bonds for New Media Headquarters. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p36
Reports on the plan of the New York City Industrial Development Agency to issue Liberty bonds for a new media company, InterActive Corp. Expectation for Goldman & Sachs to price the bonds; Failure of the initial finance team to close the deal; Decision of the agency to reauthorize the borrowing...
- N.Y. City IDA OKs $87M of Bonds For YMCA, Cancer Society, Biodiesel. Phllips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/10/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32545, p6
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Industrial Development Agency of almost $90 million of tax-exempt bonds to be issued on behalf of three entities. The board also approves about $50 million of tax exempt Liberty bonds for the developer Moinian Group in building a hotel and...
- IDA backs office project. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p9
The article reports that Industrial Development Agency (IDA) will negotiate with Hampshire Management Co. LLC to construct an office building in Westchester in New York City.
- Nassau IDA polishes image. Geller, Rose // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/05/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p24A
Reports on the advertising campaign launched by the Nassau County Industrial Development Agency in New York. Companies featured in the campaign; Agency hired to develop the advertising campaign.
- NYC Industrial Development Agency Transactions. // Crain's New York Business;8/5/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p28
Presents a chart depicting the real estate transactions of the Industrial Development Agency in New York City. Companies provided by the agency with financing assistance; Types of business operated by the firms; Number of workers and additions employed.
- New York City IDA to Sell $18.2 Million Without Insurance. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32772, p4
The article announces that the New York City Industrial Development Agency is to dispose its $18.2 million of bonds in January 2008. As explained by Municipal Capital Markets Group Inc. president Fred Cornwall, the disposal will be done through the agency's special needs facilities pooled bond...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p22
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States as of July 2000. Revenue bonds of the New York City Industrial Development Agency; Purchase of Hospital Facilities revenue bonds by Cain Brothers & Co.; List of tax and revenue certificates of obligation.