Citigroup, UBS Maintain Top Senior Managing Spots for 2003
- Four in Orlando Jump To Citigroup From UBS Financial. Walker, Swanne // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p6
This article reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc. has lured four members of UBS Financial Services Inc.'s public finance group to its office in Orlando, Florida. Citigroup tapped Norman Pellegrini as managing director to head the Southeast region. Most recently, he served as managing...
- ALASKA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p37
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Alaska as of August 12, 2004. Merrill Lynch; UBS Financial Services; Preston Gates & Ellis LLP.
- Citigroup Rehires New York Banker From Merrill. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p38
Reports on Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc.'s hiring of New York banker Thomas F. Egan from Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Merrill Lynch's statement about Egan's move to Citigroup; Egan's career in banking.
- Merrill skyrockets to top of CDO market heading into 4Q04. H.B.O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 38, p11
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has topped the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market through the first three quarters of 2004. Merrill's lead over Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Top five CDO underwriters for the period.
- UBS files lawsuit to protect proprietary information. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;7/15/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p15
The article offers updates on various issues in Puerto Rico including the lawsuit filed by UBS Financial Services Inc. requesting an order of interdiction to prohibit a group of nine employees who have resigned from using confidential and propriety information from the company and the growth of...
- UBS, Citigroup Take Top Two Spots; Illinois Deal Skews Other Rankings. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31793, p38
Reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services are entering the new year as the top two senior manager rankings in Illinois. Impact of the issuance of a taxable pension fund bond on other rankings; Increase in the total par amount of Lehman Brothers Inc.; Fall of Goldman,...
- Citi swoops in as top CDO underwriter in IQ. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;4/10/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that Citigroup Global Markets gained the largest market share among asset-backed securities collateralized debt obligation underwriters in the United States during the first quarter of 2006. Citigroup rose from third place at yearend 2005 and barely made it past Merrill...
- Merrill reclaims top CDO underwriter status in first half. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;7/10/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p4
The article reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Ltd. achieved the first rank among underwriters in the collaterized debt obligation market for the first half of 2006 in the U.S. Thomson Financial Inc.'s data revealed that Merrill Lynch sold 27 deals worth $22.2 billion making 16.8 percent market...
- Merrill Tops Again. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;7/10/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p8
The article reports on the claim of Merrill Lynch Co & Ltd. for the first rank of collaterized debt obligation underwriters in the market in terms of dollar volume for the first half of 2006. According to Thomson Financial Inc., the investment bank obtained 27 deals making a total of $21.1...