Wyoming Republican to Introduce Tax-Simplification Bill in Senate
- ENZI INTRODUCES E-FAIRNESS LEGISLATION. // Government Relations Report;Mar2006, p4
The article reports on the Sales Tax Fairness and Simplification Act introduced by Senator Mike Enzi (R-WY). The act would level the playing field for all instore, catalog and online retailers in the U.S. ensuring each has the same sales tax responsibilities and would help states collect more...
- Taxing my brain. Chiger, Sherry // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Feb2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the issue concerning a legislation introduced by U.S. Senators Mike Enzi and Byron Dorgan that requires remote sellers to collect customers' local taxes even if the sellers do not have a physical presence in those localities. Difficulty of implementing the legislation; Need for the...
- Politics mesh with HR. Leonard, Bill // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p84
Profiles human resource professional Mike Enzi. Career history; Educational attainment; Personal background.
- In Their Own Words. // Franchising World;Oct2007, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p41
The article presents the text of a speech by U.S. Senator Michael B. Enzi, delivered during a hearing on the Healthy Families Act conducted by the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions on February 13, 2007.
- Enzi wants to overturn grandfathering clause. Pecquet, Julian // Hill;9/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 103, p16
The article reports on the urge of Wyoming's Senator Mike Enzi to demand a vote on a resolution of disapproval to bring down the grandfathering clause of the healthcare reform law in the U.S.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;2/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p3
A correction to the article about Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.) who passed over for a seat on the Finance Committee is presented.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Enzi. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;10/9/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p26
A list of the top ten things people do not know about Senator Michael Bradley Enzi is presented, including his service in the Wyoming Air National Guard from 1967 to 1973, his election as mayor of Gillette in 1974, and his fascination with hunting and fly fishing.
- South Dakota taxes electronically transferred products. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;3/1/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p3
The article offers information on the South Dakota House Bill 1017 of 2008, regarding the sales and use tax on sales, leases or rentals of any product which is electronically transferred. It defines the terms product transferred electronically, end user, and permanent use. Conditions on the...
- Ergonomics dispute continues. Moore, Miles // Tire Business;2/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p3
Reports the supporting efforts of rubber and tire industries in Congress to overturn an ergonomics regulation in the U.S. Fight of the United Steelworkers of America for the issuance of the rule; Plans of senator Michael Enzi to introduce a bill disapproving the regulation; Requirements for...