Delaware Housing Authority to Sell $60 Million Today
- Freshly Upgraded Maine Housing Authority Set for Sale. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31237, p29
Provides updates on the sale of the mortgage bonds of Maine State Housing Authority. Evaluation of the rating of the deal by Standard and Poor's; Possibility of increasing the amount of bonds for sale; Projection on the growth of fund balance by Moody's Investors Service.
- Low fixed rate cements Maine housing deal. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30590, p4
Reports on the low fixed rates for the mortgage-purchase bonds from the Maine State Housing Authority. PaineWebber Inc. and Goldman Sachs & Co. as senior managers on the deal; Alternative minimum tax bonds; Appeal of index floaters; Average rates on the issue; Bond ratings; Use of about $27...
- Industry figures detail the benefits, pitfalls of swaps at council meeting. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/19/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30502, p28
Focuses on the drawbacks and advantages of using interest rate swaps with mortgage bonds in the United States according to the meeting of the National Council of State Housing Agencies in Seattle, Washington on October 1998. Need for issuers to come up with specific goals before entering a swap...
- Housing group weighs solutions to '10-year rule' problem. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30645, p7
Highlights discussions during the National Council of State Housing Agencies' 1999 spring workshop, on the federal prohibition on recycling prepayments of single-family mortgages into loans ten years after. Possible solutions considered for the `ten-year rule' in the United States; Costs of the...
- Delaware Housing Refunding Aimed at Lower Mortgage Rates. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p28
Reports on the plans of the Delaware State Housing Authority (DSHA) in selling its multi-million in senior single-family mortgage revenue bonds. Benefits of the current-refund for DSHA; Impetus behind the sale of the mortgage bonds; Use of the proceeds in the purchase of the Government...
- ACROSS THE NATION. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;May/Jun2001, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p10
Presents housing news across the United States recent as of June 2001. Excellence for Energy Efficiency award for Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority in Canton, Ohio; South Carolina State Housing Finance and Development Authority's fund awards; Rating of Virginia Housing Development...
- Fighting the 10-Year Rule. Kinnander, Ola; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p1
Reports on the impact of the ten-year prepayment rule in the United States on the ability of housing agencies to issue mortgage revenue refunding bonds. Total refunding capacities expected to be lost by 2002; Provision of the prepayment rule; Legislation in 1998 to increase states' bond caps.
- Going global. // U.S. Banker;Dec94, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the American Depositary Receipts, dollar-denominated certificates that are traded on United States exchanges. Total number; Growth in the number of programs in companies; Emerging markets.
- Delaware Housing Agency Readies $125M For Largest Issue to Date. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p8
The article reports on the sale of $125 million of fixed-rate single-family mortgage revenue bonds by the Delaware State Housing Authority. The sale will consist of $120 million of new money and $5 million of refunding debt. One of the challenges of the deal is that delinquencies for whole loans...