Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts
- Megamergers stoke "too big to fail" debate. Streeter, Bill // ABA Banking Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p7
Focuses on the book "Too Big to Fail--the Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary Stern and Ron Feldman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Reason for publishing the book; Details of the case of Stern and Feldman who have been wrestling with the "TBTF" issue; Questions asked to Stern based...
- BUSINESS IN THE FAMILY. Rosenian, Ellen // Books in Canada;Feb94, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p37
Reviews the books 'Too Big to Fail: Olympia & York; The Story Behind the Headlines,' by Walter Stewart and 'K.C.: The Biography of K.C. Irving,' by Douglas How and Ralph Costello.
- Book value. // CA Magazine;May94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p17
Reviews the book `Too Big to Fail: Olympia and York--The Story Behind the Headlines,' by Walter Stewart.
- Too Big to Fail. Stern, Gary H.; Feldman, Ron J. // Region (10453369);Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p60
Presents excerpts from the book "Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary H. Stern and Ron J. Feldman.
- Too Big To Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts. // Region (10453369);Mar2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
An excerpt from the 2004 book "Too Big To Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary H. Stern and Ron J. Feldman is presented.
- Children at Risk: In the Web of Parental Mental Illness (Book). Polansky, Norman A. // Social Work;Sep/Oct88, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p472
Reviews the book "Children at Risk: In the Web of Parental Mental Illness," by Ronald A. Feldman, Arlene Rubin Stiffman and Kenneth G. Jung.
- Man with a plan for deposit insurance reform. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;1/26/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 16, p4
Presents information on Gary H. Stern, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and his plan for deposit insurance reform. Comments from Stern; When Stern is expected to push his plan; Detailed information on Stern's plan.
- Gary H. Stern. // Region (10453369);Sep95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p44
Features Gary H. Stern, the 11th president of the Ninth Federal Reserve District. Background of Stern; Assumption of office; Prior experiences; Educational background; Previous positions held; Scope of the Ninth Federal Reserve District.
- CAN GOD INTERVENE? How Religion Explains Natural Disasters. Yong, Amos // Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith;Mar2008, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p57
The article reviews the book "Can God Intervene? How Religion Explains Natural Disasters," by Gary Stern.