How to--and how not to--implement ERP
- On The Management Side. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Dec99, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p10
Presents tips for automobile company managers. Steps to increase work initiatives; Techniques that can increase personal productivity; Nonessentials that drain managers.
- Selling im. Katcher, Philip // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p18
Presents ways to help any automotive retail outlet improve its selling impressions. Check sheet to evaluate an automotive retail store's performance.
- Time to be a finder-outer. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Jan1997, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p9
Editorial. Comments on automobile industry management. Need to reward the `finder-outers'; Emphasis on individuals who always know the answer; Information technology.
- Abstracts. // Atlantic Economic Journal;Sep90, Vol. 18 Issue 3, Number 3 p119
Presents an abstract of the article `The Need by Auto Manufacturers to Reassess Corporate Strategies,' by Joyce P. King and Algin B. King.
- Seminar speeches offered. // Automotive News;8/21/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5619, p10
Presents the names of speakers and seminar titles of the Management Briefing Seminars compilation available via the Automotive News Speechline.
- Big 3 pool getting shallower. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;5/13/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5659, p18
Reports that the ability to join the ranks of authorized conversion firms that accept Big 3 vans, pickups and sports-utilities direct from the factory is becoming very difficult. Reason for difficulty; Decline in authorized pool accounts; Emphasis on quality; Number of Econolines that a pool...
- Ford wants to boost car sales 7% in year. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p3
States that Ford Division will be targeting women and minorities to boost car sales. The loss of this market segment due to focus on truck sales; Women and minorities as having a preference for cars.
- Creating and communicating agility insights. Dove, Rick // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Oct97, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p18
Discusses how business units in the car industry creates their brand of tactical chaos, which they must manage to deal with. Principles at work in implicitly managed tactical successes; Case study of General Motors' metal fabrication plant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Lessons from the `Local...
- Things bad managers do. Pollock, Ted // Automotive Production;Sep96, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on management issues concerning the automobile industry. Assumptions; Productivity concerns; Unpredictability; Decision making processes.
- Erratum to: Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management based on a trust model for the automotive industry. Oh, Seungjin; Ryu, Kwangyeol; Moon, Ilkyeong; Cho, Hyunbo; Jung, Mooyoung // Flexible Services & Manufacturing Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p210
A correction to the article "Collaborative fractal-based supply chain management based on a trust model for the automotive industry," by Seungjin Oh and colleagues that was published online on May 28, 2011 is presented.