For smaller, non-sync assembly
- Digital positioning systems advance hydraulic control. // Machine Design;10/22/98, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p118
Focuses on the Digital Position Control module, valve and position-measurement system from Bosch Automation Technology. Description of the system's design; Application of the system.
- KNOW YOUR STUFF. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Mar2008, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p30
The article discusses the guidelines in buying a used forklift truck. It advises to choose a power type that best suits the particular handling needs. It proposes to check the truck's hour meter for hours worked and asks the dealer for a record of truck's service history. It suggests to check...
- Reduce conveyor layout and ordering time using assembly conveyor modules. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan96, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p171
Introduces the TS Designer 3.0 software from Bosch Automation Products. Features and capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- Bosch opens Novi support center. // Crain's Detroit Business;01/26/98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p44
Reports that Bosch Automation Technology company has established a customer technical-support center in Novi, Michigan. Description and location of the center; Expansion plans for the company; Additional related information.
- Pumpin' up the psi. Russelburg, Kevin // Design News;2/5/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p97
Introduces the VPV Whisper Pump, a pressure compensated, variable volume vane pump developed by Bosch Automation Technology. Design of the pump; Features.
- Quiet-running vane pumps hit higher pressures. // Machine Design;07/10/97, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p122
Features a high-pressure vane product developed by Bosch Automation Technology, to compete with comparably sized piston pumps. What is offered by vane pumps; Suction characteristics of vane pumps; Increased demand for quiet-running pumps.
- Variable Vane Pumps Reduce Sound-Pressure Levels. // Machine Design;11/18/99, Vol. 71 Issue 22, p120
Evaluates the VPV Variable Vane Pumps from Bosch Automation Technology company. Function and feature of the pump; Range of its sound-pressure levels.
- Bosch Automation, Wisconsin Tool Announce Metal-Cutting Partnership. // Appliance Manufacturer;Oct98, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p31
Reports that Bosch Automation Technology and Machine Tool Corp. have announced a metal-cutting partnership.
- Running a three legged race. McCutcheon, Duff // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2007, p36
The article reports on the common conveyor strategy implemented by the Conveyors, Controls, Robotics and Welding (CCRW) group of General Motors with benefits for modules engineering and integration reports. According to the author, the move has saved the automaker between 35 and 45 percent in...