An assembly alternative
- Two-sided tapes benefit the bottom line. Zweng, Bob // Automotive Body Repair News;Jul2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p64
The article provides information on the benefits of using two-sided tapes to the bottom line of an automobile body repair shop. The use of tape provides a more secure attachment and reduces noise and vibration. It decreases the need for mounting clips and mounting clip holes on car bodies, which...
- Identification of nest predators by photography, dummy eggs, and adhesive tape Major, Richard E. // Auk (American Ornithologists Union);
No abstract available.
- What if I could get... Ritter, George W. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
Opinion. Discusses the necessity of pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes. Benefits of using adhesives; Disadvantages of using PSAs; What can be done with PSA.
- PSA products may approach $9.2 billion in sales by 2004. Soscia, Katherine // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
Forecasts that the sales of pressure-sensitive adhesives can reach an estimated $9.2 billion by the year 2004. Why this speculation was made; Information on the market for pressure-sensitive and gummed products; Detailed information on the products' sales.
- Silicone ruber tape. // Machine Design;01/15/98, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p134
Presents information on the mox-tape which provides a self-fusing, cohesive insulating barrier which withstands the elements. Description of the uses of the tape; Information on the availability of the tape.
- Act on 2003 Today, Advises Economic Expert. McDevitt, John // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
Presents views expressed by the author, former chief economist with 3M Company at the Pressure Sensitive Tape Council meeting on the importance to act upon economic indicators of the tape industry to emerge a strong market position by the year 2003 and beyond. Indication of continued industrial...
- Happy birthday, Electrical tape. // Electric Perspectives;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p8
Recognizes the importance of the invention of vinyl electrical tape. Analysis on what it would be like without electrical tape; Information about the first version of the vinyl tape; Reason for switching from white to black version of vinyl tape.
- Structural bonding tape. // Machine Design;09/11/97, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p112
Features the double-sided structural bonding tape from the 3M Industrial Tape and Specialties Division from Saint Paul. Material which the tape is made of; Description of the tape.
- Adhesive withstands oil and contamination. // Design News;7/21/97, Vol. 53 Issue 14, p86
States that Locite 243 single-component threadlocking adhesive stands up to oil and other components. Benefits of these properties to fasteners; Information on how the adhesive cures; Description of Locite 243.