- AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY PRODUCTS. // Assembly;Nov2015, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p11
The article offers brief information on several automotive assembly products including the ATI Robotic/Automatic Tool Changers, the Promess Electro-Mechanical Assembly Press Systems (EMAP), and the Kistler electromechanical press systems for automation from Kistler Instrument Corp.
- Tool monitoring: Some things to know. Vasilash, Gary // Automotive Production;Jul96, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p48
Presents tool monitoring system from Brighton, Michigan-based Promess Inc. aimed at determining a machining operation. Sensing, monitoring and controlling capabilities; Assembly operations' minor changes; Nuisance trips issue; Tool monitoring system cost.
- Automatic Detection. // Product Design & Development;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p16
The article mentions the PRO-CM16 microprocessor from Promess Inc.
- Promess Expands Its Global Headquarters. // Assembly;Nov2012, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p15
The article focuses on the move of Promess Inc. to expand its global headquarters by constructing a new manufacturing facility in Michigan.
- Controller Offers Comprehensive Performance. // Assembly;Nov2009, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the PRO-MC controller from Promess Inc.
- Promess EMAP. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p41
The article evaluates the Electro-Mechanical Assembly Press (EMAP), a system for wide range of assembly and test applications, from Promess Inc.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p0012
The article announces that Glenn Nausley was promoted as president at Promess Inc. , an automobile supplier in Brighton, Michigan.
- Dynamic gear tester. // Machine Design;11/21/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 22, p20
The article offers information on a gear tester from Promess Inc.
- Promess Opens New Process Development and Training Centers. // Assembly;Sep2013, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p14
The article informs that Promess Inc., manufacturer of complete turnkey monitoring and motion systems, has opened a new Process Development Center (PDC) and Training Center on the company's headquarters in Brighton, Michigan that is equipped with electro-mechanical assembly lines.