Sticking at Indy
- BACK ON TRACK. O'Malley, J.J. // Auto Racing Digest;Jul2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p44
Highlights the 2002 Indianapolis 500 automobile racing. Participants of the event; Aim of the event; Venue of the activity.
- Apple Pie, Indy And Chevrolet. Leno, Jay // Popular Mechanics;Nov99, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p54
Comments on the Indianapolis car race in February 1999. Practice laps with Parnelli Jones; Opinion on the rivalry between the IRL and CART.
- Through the years: Indy Pace Cars and Drivers. // AutoWeek;5/16/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p0061
The article lists the Indy Pace cars and its drivers which includes Carl G. Fisher, driver of Stoddard-Daylon, Bamey Oldfield, driver of National Sextet, and Louis Chevrolet, driver of Chrysler Imperial 80.
- Voice of the past. Strongman, Tom // St. Charles Journal;8/1/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 31, pD5
The article previews the reproduced 1933 Cooper Indy automobile by 81-year-old John Hollansworth of Hot Springs Village, Arkansas.
- Another A.J.? Not Yet. Dolack, Chris // Auto Racing Digest;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p66
Discusses the history of Indy car racing and automobile racing drivers. Skills of A.J. Foyt as a race car driver; Comparison of Tony Stewart to Foyt; Awards won by Stewart.
- DELTA CHALLENGE AT LE MANS. // Racer;Aug2011, Issue 232, p6
The article offers information on the radical DeltaWing concept which started as an IndyCar design to be raced at Le Mans, France in 2012, with Le Mans legend Dan Gurney and multiple American Le Mans Series (ALMS) champions Highcroft Racing.
- Indy aero kits are beefed up. // Autosport;4/16/2015, Vol. 220 Issue 3, p13
The article discusses Indy cars which has which has strengthened the manufacturer-designed aero kits and as said by Derrick Walker, the president of Indycar competition, more additional improvements in the future will be implemented and also he congratulates Honda and Chevrolet for their efforts.
- Design & Development of the Indy Car (Book). Van de Streek, David // Library Journal;7/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p1436
Reviews the book 'Design & Development of the Indy Car,' by Roger Huntington.
- A matter of time. Dana, Paul // AutoWeek;03/03/97, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on Swift Engineering's Indy car project. Challenges of developing an Indy car; Plans to turn Swift into a benchmark company; Goal to provide engineering services to the Big Three automobile manufacturers; Comments from chief operating officer Alex Cross.