Engineering a better fascia
- Ford's star of the show. // Automotive News;1/3/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5532, p1
Presents a photograph of Ford Motor Co.'s front-wheel-drive Windstar minivan. Launching of the Windstar minivan in Detroit, Michigan and Los Angeles, California automobile shows; Engineering power and design; Features.
- 1998 Ford Windstar minivan emphasizes safety, performance. Koland, Cordell // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/08/97, Issue 322196, p10
Features the 1998 Ford Windstar. Product features that emphasize safety and performance; Traction control; Lengthening of the driver's door.
- A new king of the minivan mountain? McCraw, Jim; Fritz, Sandy // Popular Science;Mar94, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p34
Offers a preview drive of Ford's all-new Windstar minivan. Luxurious appointments; Size; Powertrain; Braking; Performance.
- New Windstar door shouldn't be parking lot dinger. // Ward's Auto World;Jan97, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p25
Describes improvements in the door of the 1998 Ford Windstar automobile. Narrowing of the angle of the door's fully open position; Estimated sales; Other changes.
- Windstar update. // Automotive News;7/15/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5669, p2
Presents a photograph of the 1998 Windstar minivan from Ford Motor Co. Driver's side `king door' option; Larger air intake openings of the front end; Body structure.
- Big opening. // Automotive News;11/4/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5685, p2
Presents a caption story of the 1998 Ford Windstar minivan, which is expected to debut in early 1997. Features of the car.
- The newest minivan Ford Windstar. // Consumer Reports;Dec94, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p756
No abstract available.
- New Ford van set for '95. // Ward's Auto World;Apr93, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p10
Reports on Ford's '95 Windstar van. Codename Win 88; Size comparison with the Aerostar and the Club Wagon; Engine; Features.
- 1998 Ford Windstar up $160 to $670. // Automotive News;12/23/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5692, p6
Reports on the price increase of the 1998 Ford Windstar minivan model. Price of the automobile.