Building the S-10 Electric
- Untitled. // Roads & Bridges;Oct97, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p20
Introduces the 1997 Chevrolet S-10 electric pickup truck. Special features of the truck.
- GM to assemble Blazer in Tatarstan. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;12/11/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5636, p4
Reports on an agreement signed by General Motors to produce Chevrolet Blazer sport-utilities in Tatarstan. Value of agreement; Comments from Lou Hughes, president of GM International Operations; Project part of plan for plants in Argentina; Essentiality of GM's management control of project.
- GM deal is for real. // Ward's Auto World;Nov95, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p27
Reports on plans by General Motors Corp. to build compact sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) in the Republic of Tartarstan. Low-volume assembly of the 4-door Chevrolet Blazer from knocked-down kits; Oil-rich Tartarstan's capability to provide share of capital.
- Tartar build up. // Automotive Industries;Jan1996, Vol. 176 Issue 1, p18
Reports on General Motors Corp.'s (GM) plan to build Chevy Blazers in Elabuga, Tatarstan, located in the Russian Federation, starting in early 1998. Number of SUVs to be manufactured by GM annually in a joint venture with Elabuga Auto Works; Initial production volume; Terms of the joint venture.
- Comfort top billing in new S10. Frame, Phil // Automotive News;8/2/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5511, p6
Introduces the General Motors Corp.'s Chevrolet S10 for the 1994 model year. Cabin design; Inside-out design; Similarity with the GMC Sonoma; Safety equipment; Seats; Frame; Paint material; Base and optional engine; Transmission; Price. INSET: New S10 packages..
- GM sets right-drive Blazers for Indonesia. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;4/10/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5599, p6
Reports that General Motors will begin assembling right-hand-drive Chevrolet Blazers at its joint venture in Indonesia during the 1995 fourth quarter. Comments from Terence Johnson, sales chief of the joint venture in Indonesia; Executive changes at PT General Motors Buana Indonesia; Production...
- GLASS. // DIRTSports;Oct2008, Issue 46, p98
The article evaluates the Chevrolet Blazer truck from General Motors.
- Challenger of choice. // AutoWeek;4/11/94, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p18
Features General Motors' Chevrolet S-10 automobile. Payload capacity; Trailer-towing capability; Optional 4.3-liter V6 engine; Interior; Drawbacks; Ability to carry extra passengers; Car-like driving; Optional 3.42 final drive ratio; Locking differential; Braking power; Available option...
- Chevrolet sets '94 S10 prices. // Automotive News;5/17/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5499, p1
Reports on the introductory prices set for the Chevrolet S10 pickups. Explanation by General Manager Jim Perkins; Base model price; Features; Price of LS and four-wheel-drive models.