Designing better buses
- News in-brief... // European Power News;Apr98, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
Focuses on a report from MAN AG about the doubling of its post-tax profits for the first half of 1997-98.
- MAN rejigs brand to raise profile in customers' eyes. // Marketing (00253650);2/13/2003, p12
Focuses on the branding initiative taken by Europe's second biggest lorry maker MAN Nutzfahrzeuge to raise its profile among people. Appointment of Cricket Brand Communications to promote its brand values.
- Computer Aided Bus Skeleton Design (BUS-CAD). Hussein, Hussein M. A.; Harrich, Alexander // International Journal of Engineering & Technology;Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p113
The designing and manufacturing of a new bus is a process which need of a large number of technical labors and a great consumption time, starting from designing operation until full production process. Bus Industry in the Arab region realized some success and is equivalent to their counterparts...
- The race is on for MAN. // Commercial Motor;4/17/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5276, p16
The article evaluates the MAN TGS 18.480 truck from MAN and offers information on a racing version of the truck owned by Bird's Motorsport.
- TALKING THE TORQUE. Swallow, Kevin // Truck & Driver;Oct2006, p58
The article evaluates the TGA 480 truck from MAN.
- MAN: TGX 18.480 XXL. // Commercial Motor;12/17/2009, Vol. 211 Issue 5362, p36
The article evaluates the MAN TGX 18.480 XXL truck from MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG.
- First MAN of a new generation. // Modern Power Systems;Jul2008, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p11
The article evaluates the D2862 V12 diesel engine from Man Nutzfahrzeuge AG.
- The end for ERF's ECX/ECS trucks. // Contract Journal;3/20/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6369, p24
Reports on the decision of truck manufacturer MAN to end most truck production from its subsidiary ERF in England in July 2002. Locations where the truck production will continue; Reason for the production stoppage; Number of employees laid off.
- Truckmaker ERF cuts jobs. // Professional Engineering;09/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p9
Reports on downsizing by the truck-making subsidiary of the German engineering firm MAN Nutzfahrzeuge. Reasons behind the step; Information on financial irregularities in the subsidiary; Appraisal of response of the company toward its workers.