Under the hood of the XK8
- The V8 behind the XK8. // AutoWeek;6/17/96, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the launch of the Jaguar XK8 coupe and convertible that is equipped with a V8 engine. Misconception that powerplant is a Ford engine; Description of engine.
- Jaguar XK8. Taylor, Michael // Motor;Mar2003, p42
Features the automobile Jaguar XK8 convertible. Structural details of the automobile; Efficiency of the engine of Jaguar; Internal design of the car.
- Mark of respect. Gliddon, Joshua // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/13/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6429, p68
The Jaguar Mk II, built from 1959 to 1967, was a favourite of crims and rozzers alike. Inside, the interior is straight out of a modern Jaguar, right down to seats, air-con and gear selector, while underneath, modern Jaguar suspension replaces the old live axle at the rear and a new sub-frame...
- Jaguar sports integrated air-fuel module. // Design News;3/24/97, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p30
Focuses on AJV8 motor engine manufactured by Siemens Automotive Inc.'s Integrated Air Fuel Modules Division for XK8 sports car of Great Britain-based Jaguar Cars Ltd. Technology on which the engine has been designed; Incorporation of composite air-fuel module with two fuel passages in the...
- Jaguar XK. Sharma, Gautam // Wheels;Feb2005, p18
Features the 2006 Jaguar XK automobile from Jaguar. Similarity of its design to the Aston Martin DB9; Benefits of its lightweight aluminum construction, drivetrains and suspension; Engine power.
- BADASSED & BEAUTIFUL. Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;9/12/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 37, p10
Evaluates the 2007 Jaguar XK automobile developed by Ford Motor Co. Experience of Jaguar designer Ian Callum that the XK tested his mettle, forcing him to draw on the XK's history dating back to the original 1948 XK120; Information on the engine specifications of the XK automobile; Cost of the...
- XK Pays Homage. Priddle, Alisa // Ward's Auto World;Mar2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the 2007 Jaguar XK 2+2 sports car and offers information on interior amenities, body and engine design, and cost.
- And Now to Detroit. // AutoWeek;9/19/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 38, p5
This article reports that following the recent unveiling of the 2007 Jaguar XK coupe on September 12, 2005, the drop-top version of the car will debut at the 2006 Detroit auto show. The XK convertible uses the same 4.2-liter 300-hp V8 engine and aluminum body for a curb weight of just 3759 pounds.
- Jaguar XK. // Wheels;Oct2005, p21
Presents information on the Jaguar XK automobile. Description of the automobile design; Engine to be used for the automobile; Factor that may affect the price of the vehicle.