- Fungal infections: current diagnosis and treatment. Cordonnier, Catherine // Hematology Journal;2004 Supplement 3, Vol. 5, pS59
Discusses the clinical management of fungal infections. Types of fungal diseases; Risk analysis; Diagnosis; Prevention and treatment.
- Discapacidad del arte de cuidar: Un nuevo paradigma. Marco, Orsini; Carlos Henrique, Melo Reis // Revista Mexicana de Neurociencia;mar/apr2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p99
No abstract available.
- MEDICAL TREATMENT OF AORTOILIAC OBLITERATION. Martorell, Fernando // Angiology;Feb1955, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p28
Describes various medical cases of patients presented with aortoilliac obliteration. History of the patients' medical conditions; Treatment of aortoilliac obliteration; Medical examinations.
- Frequency of headaches in patients over 80. A preliminary report. Piamarta, F.; Condemi-Meyer, E.; Sansone, E.; Coppola, C.; Perri, G.; Grassi, F.; Mantica, D.; Tonini, C.; Coppola, A. // Neurological Sciences;May2005 Supplement 2, Vol. 26, p148
We evaluated 44 old patients (mean age 84 years) in order to study the frequency of hedaches. The frequency found in our sample is higher in comparison to other studies. Further studies including a larger number of patients are needed to obtain more incisive results.
- Infarction Due to Myocardial Bridging. Souibri, Karam; Grollier, Gilles // New England Journal of Medicine;9/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 11, p1147
Presents a clinical medicine image of infarction due to myocardial bridging. Case of a man with dyslipidemia with sudden onset of retrosternal chest pain; Findings on the patient's electrocardiogram; Treatment of the patient with direct stenting of the intramyocardial segment of the left...
- A2B Receptor Ligands: Past, Present and Future Trends. Ortore, G.; Martinelli, A. // Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p923
A2B adenosine receptors have been investigated in recent years as potential target for the treatment of different pathologies. The involvement of this receptor in processes such as interleukins secretion, Ca2+ mobilization, hepatic glucose regulation, tumor vascularisation, and cardioprotection...
- Apraclonidine. // Reactions Weekly;10/20/2007, Issue 1174, p6
The article describes the cases of five patients who manifested various toxicities associated with use of apraclonidine. The first patient was a 5-month-old girl who developed drowsiness, lethargy, shallow respiration among others. Patients 2-4 were aged less than 6 months developed extreme...
- Multimodality Management of locally Advanced Rectal Cancer. Moore, Harvey G.; Guillem, Jose G. // American Surgeon;Jul2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p612
Presents a study which investigated multimodality management of locally advanced rectal cancer. Review of related literature; Methodology; Results and discussion.
- Possibilities in Interventional Therapy: What Are the Limits? Abele, John E. // Vascular;Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 13, pS20
The article cites trends in interventional therapy. As a response to increase demand and shrinking budget for medicine, practitioners engage in interventional therapy shift more of the diagnostic and management burden to patients and families. They also seek less expensive settings for the...