Toll Drops Won't Harm Delaware River Bridge Agency's Debt Plans
- FLORIDA: Toll Bridge Defaults, Again. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p9
The article informs that the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida failed to make its third bond payment as the toll revenues generated were inadequate to pay debt service.
- Renewed Delaware River Bridge Agency Sets $158M Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31542, p3
Reports that the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission, Delaware, will sell multi-million dollars in revenue bonds in order to fund two years of a capital improvement program and refund its outstanding debt. Risk of traffic diversions and financial pressures from the improvement program;...
- Chicago's Skyway Gets Fitch Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30921, p1
Reports on Fitch's upgrading of the proposed bond deal for the Skyway toll bridge in Chicago, Illinois. Fitch's reasons for upgrading the bridge's outstanding debt; Lawsuits related to the project; Structure of the deal.
- Bay Area Toll Agency Readies $1.16 Billion Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p1
The article reports that the California's Bay Area Toll Authority (BATA) has brought about 1.16 billion dollars in fixed-rate toll revenue bonds to market. The bond will defease debt issued for the California Department of Transportation in 2003, which was part of a series of reforms. According...
- Munis Little Changed; Dealers Focus on Primary. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p2
The article reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in light trading as dealers focused on one of the heaviest primary market days of 2006 in the U.S. 1.2 billion dollars of toll bridge revenue bonds was sold by the California's Bay Area Toll Authority in the largest deal of the session.
- CALIFORNIA: Tolls Rise for S.F. Motorists. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article reports on the rise in automobile tolls in San Francisco Bay Area, California from January 2007. Debt service on bonds issued by the Bay Area Toll Authority for earthquake safety projects on toll bridges would be paid with the money collected on seven state-owned bridges. State...
- Louisiana Transportation, Bond Officials Talk LA 1 Costs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p40
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission was given an update as to why bids for a bond-funded tollway project have come in 100 million dollars above the original estimate of 150 million dollars. Total amount of debt sold by the Louisiana Transportation Authority for the project in May...
- After Big Deals Tuesday, Activity Gets Sluggish. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;4/25/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33901, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the fourth week of April 2013. She mentions that the market has begun trading on a heavy note as the activity was slow due to the bonds cut during the week. She also informs that the some high...
- BATA to Sell $814M of Revenue Bonds. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
San Francisco's toll bridge agency is planning to sell $814 million of refunding and revenue bonds next month.