Chicago Council OKs O'Hare Refunding
- Atlanta Extends Proposal Deadline for Hartsfield Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p5
Reports on the extension of the deadline to July 23, 2003 for the submission of applications for bond subscription by investment firms for Atlanta-based Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport. Original deadline for the subscription; Reason behind the decision; Revenue bonds that the city is...
- In Denver, Interest Rate Valleys Enhance Mile-High Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p32
The article reports that the city of Denver in Colorado will go to market on behalf of its Department of Aviation with $285 million of tax-exempt refunding debt in the second half of a deal amounting to around $460 million. The deal's initial component, a $175 million issue of Series 2006B...
- DIA Good to Go With 2nd Piece of Three-Part Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p32
Reports on the revenue refunding deal for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Disclosure on the refunding bond price for the second component of the three-part deal; Purpose of the refunding bond; Citations of the managers involved the fixed-rate deal.
- Florida Airports Selling Close to $1 Billion Over Next Month. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p32
The pricing of 600 million dollar of aviation revenue bonds for Florida-based Miami International Airport launched a money and refunding activity on May 15, 2003 that would enable nearly 1 billion dollar of aviation-related bonds come to the bond market in Florida during June 2003. Aviation...
- Broward's Big Refund. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p1
Broward County, Florida officials on June 30, 2003 will entice investors interested in Florida paper with nearly $190 million of refunding bonds. Some $90 million of revenue refunding bonds, Series 2003K, for Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport will be insured by Financial Guaranty...
- Dayton, Ohio, Refunding $47 Million Of Airport Bonds Ahead of New Money. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p4
Reports on the plan of Dayton, Ohio to bring a $47 million airport revenue bond refunding with in few weeks. Bond counsel and managers for the deal; Ratings awarded by different agencies for the deal; Reason behind not getting higher ratings; Portion of funds to be utilized for parking garage...
- Hawaii Airport System to Sell $422M in Refunding Revenue Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p3
Reports the sale of refunding revenue bonds by the Hawaii Airport System. Estimates of a net present value savings for the restructuring of airport system; Expectations for the credit ratings; Efforts to mititage the impact of declining revenues from duty-free landing.
- Cleveland Airport to Issue $241M of Refunding Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33659, p3
The article reports on Cleveland Hopkins International Airport's issuance of 241 million dollars for the refunding of bonds at the airport system in the U.S. in 2012.
- TENNESSEE: FedEx Refunding . DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p39
Reports on the plan of Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority to refund special facility bonds issued to them in 1984 for FedEx Corp. located at Memphis International Airport, Tennessee. Authority that will negotiate the refunding of bonds; Role of Public Finance Management in the bond...