N.Y.C. Trust Issuing $85 Million for Dance Foundation, Morgan Library
- Scared of the bull. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;03/10/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p74
Reports that not-for-profit hospitals in the United States are investing too much money in noninvestment-grade bonds. How not-for-profit healthcare providers plan to add equities; How investment performance is determined; Statistics on the average asset allocation of some multihospital systems...
- TENNESSEE: Rare Rating . Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p39
Reports on the assignment of 'AA' ranking to the revenue bond issued by the Fairfax County Industrial Development Authority for the Inova Health System Foundation (IHSF). Agency that assigns the ranking; Amount of the revenue bond; Shift in the outlook of the rating agency on the outstanding...
- N.Y.C. Nonprofit Sales Set. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p35
The article reports that the sale of $31 million of bonds for two nonprofit organizations has been approved by the New York City Industrial Development Agency, which both of the plan to go market in early November 2006. The proceeds from $9 million of tax exempt civic facility revenue bonds will...
- Massachusetts, Pennsylvania Finding Ways Around Cap. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31005, p3
Reports that innovators in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania have found ways to stretch their private-activity bond volume cap limits. Nonprofits' seeking of finance from the Massachusetts Development Authority; Change in the marketing efforts of the authority.
- N.C. to Sell $226M for New Prisons. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on plans of North Carolina to sell $226 million of lease-purchase revenue bonds on July 15, 2003 through a nonprofit entity called the North Carolina Infrastructure Finance Corp. Reasons for selling these revenue bonds; Purpose for which proceedings from the sale would be used.
- Not-for-profits face gloomy bond market, Moody's says. Cys, Jane // AHA News;09/13/99, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p5
Presents information on the annual report of Moody's Investors Service stating that median bond rating for the not-for-profit hospital field could fall. Comments from Pamela Federbusch, senior vice president at Moody's; Reasons for the pessimistic outlook; Effects of the Balanced Budget Act;...
- $260M deal faces snag in Calif. county. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30782, p8
Reports on Riverside County, California supervisor Bob Buster's request to delay a $260 million bond issue that would allow nonprofit group NewTrac to buy a private toll road because of uncertainty about the fairness of the road's pricing. Plan to issue the debt through the California...
- Bond volume drops in 1999. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the decline in bond activity for not-for-profit health care providers in 1999. Factors that contributed to the curtailment of the bond activity; Volume of new bond issues in 1998 and 1999; Number of bond issues in the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Chicago Jewish Federation Sets $41.8M Tax-Exempt Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31424, p28
Reports on the deal for tax-exempt variable-rate debt by the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. Roles of Illinois Development Fiance Authority and J.P. Morgan Security Inc. on the selling; Recipients of the bond proceeds; Impact of the deal on the Jewish community.