Generous Gifts to NLUS Enhance America's Future
- Second National Tribute Dinner Honors Programs Serving the Sea Services. WITTMAN, AMY L. // Sea Power;Feb2009, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p52
The article offers information on the second National Tribute Dinner to the Sea Services hosted by the U.S. Navy League on December 2, 2008 in Washington, D.C. to honor the programs serving the sea services. It states that the three programs that were presented grants include the Wounded Marine...
- The Navy League of the United States wishes to thank its Corporate Members for their generous support. // Sea Power;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p100
The article lists the corporate members who gave support to the Navy League of the U.S.
- PUBLISHER'S PAGE. Marfiak, Tom // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2000, Vol. 126 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on initiatives developed by the U.S. Naval Institute to respond to the needs of its younger members and to assist other military professionals. Series for teenage readers included in the institute's bi-monthly magazine 'Naval History'; Details on the Naval Institute Forum Award of 2000...
- THE NAVAL INSTITUTE REACHES OUT. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2000, Vol. 126 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the Naval Institute's annual awards to Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps' midshipmen and graduates for 2000. Details of the Naval Institute Forum Award; Basis of selecting winners for the Naval Institute Outstanding Graduating Midshipman Award; List of winners from the class of 2000.
- The Navy League of the United States wishes to thank its Corporate Members for their generous support. // Sea Power;Feb2006, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p54
The article presents a list of members of the Navy League of the U.S. for their support.
- Navy League, NETC offer scholarship to family members of Alaska Sailors. Welch, Terry L. // All Hands;Feb2007, Issue 1078, p6
The article presents the application requirements for the Alaska Sea Services Scholarship of the U.S. Navy.
- NLUS Councils Provide Funds and Fun for Sea Services. Vergun, David // Sea Power;Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p54
Discusses the Navy League's fundraising groups for sea services. Details of the Providence Plantations Council funds for Naval relief; Donation of Jersey Shore Council for convertibles; Operation Highline of San Diego Council for the armed forces.
- NAVAL SERVICES SECTION. Steiner, Walter K. // Officer;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the naval services section meeting during the 2003 national convention of the U.S. Reserve Officers Association held in July 2003 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Breakfast leadership meeting; Meeting of committees; Awards.
- Hampton Roads Council Showcases 'Admiral's Quarters' At 'Homearama' Atkinson, Peter E. // Sea Power;Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p50
Highlights the 23rd annual "Homearama," a display of new homes hosted by the Tidewater Builders Association at East Beach in Norfolk, Virginia. Creation of awareness for the Navy League; Expected number of visitors; Creation of the Navy League-sponsored home called "The Admiral's Quarters," by...