Lean Times in Dallas
- Malakoff Council sets budget workshops. Slaton, Russell // Malakoff News (TX);8/16/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the public meeting set by the Malakoff, Texas City Council which focuses on the approval of city budget on crime-control and its relative tax rate.
- Council delays vote on tax rate. Magee, Keith // East Bernard Express (TX);9/20/2012, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p1
The article informs that the East Bernard City Council in East Bernard, Texas approved the budget for 2012-2013 and delayed approval for tax rate.
- City Council hosts second tax hearing. Rushin, Cherry // Graham Leader;9/23/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the second tax hearing of the City Council of Graham, Texas, which discussed the proposed tax rate of 60.6 cents compared to the existing rate of 63 cents per 100 dollars of valuation.
- Belfast and Derry dip below inflation. // Public Finance;02/28/97, p7
Reports on two Northern Ireland city councils' proposed tax rate increase below the level of inflation. Qualification for a transitional relief scheme; Percentage of increase in rates by Belfast and Derry city councils.
- Minutes From Aspermont City Council. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);10/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p3
The article discusses the public hearing regarding proposed tax rate by Aspermont City Council that was held in Aspermont, Texas, where the first public hearing was on September 7, 2012, and second hearing was on September 12, 2012.
- City sets budget hearing. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);9/4/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 36, p1A
The article reports on the proposal of Malakoff, Texas City Council to keep the city's tax rate at .221069 for a third consecutive year.
- ARIZONA: Glendale Taxes Rising? Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/1/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33706, p9
The article reports on the consideration of the City Council in Glendale, Arizona to raise its sales tax and property tax rates to cover an expected revenue shortfall in fiscal 2013.
- Council raises tax rate 2.5 cents. Slaton, Russell // Malakoff News (TX);9/12/2014, Vol. 105 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Malakoff City Council to increase budget and tax rate in Malakoff, Texas for fiscal year 2014-2015.
- Buda changes course. LEOS III, MOSES // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/14/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 20, p3A
The article reports on the decision of Buda City Council members in Texas to set the proposed tax rate at 29.79 cents per 100 U.S. dollar valuation, which was made during a votation in August 2013.