Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.
- California ISO plans $290M sale of mixed revenue bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p4
Reports on the plans of California Independent System Operator to sell refunding and new-money revenue bonds. Amount of the offering; Projects that will be financed by the bond offering.
- RBDA, Meet the BDA, Sans Regional. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) to change its name into Bond Dealers of America (BDA) to reflect its addition of members from other parts of the U.S.
- D.C. Airports Authority Planning $300 Million Issue. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p3
Reports on plans of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority to issue refunding and revenue bonds in 2003. Financial worth of bonds that it intends to issue; Planned date of the issue; Amount of bonds which will be used to refinance debt, capital improvements and related costs at Dulles...
- Ariz. Board Readies $179 Million Of Triple-A Revenue Debt for Roads. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p3
Reports that the Arizona Board of Transportation will go to market in the last week of October 2002 with $179 million of revenue bonds representing its largest issue of the year. Ratings of the deal given by Standards and Poor's and Moody Investors Service; Maturity of the series 2002B revenue...
- Direct clearers, primary distributors, and jobbers. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn97, pS113
Present information about the direct clearers, primary distributors and jobbers in Canada. Membership of the direct clearers with the Canadian Payments Association; List of 12 direct clearers besides the Bank of Canada; Members of the group of investment dealers and banks through which the...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32738, p28
The article presents the results of the negotiated bond sales conducted in various states in the U.S. They include the index rate revenue bonds purchased by the Cullman Medical Clinic Board in Alabama, the general obligation bonds by the Lindsay Unified School District in California and the...