Muni Consultants Stepping Up Contributions to Issuer Officials
- Broker Loses Bid for Congress. Detert, Nancy // Broker Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p14
The article reports that Nancy Detert who is a mortgage broker from Florida has lost her candidacy for the U.S. Congress. On September 6, 2006 in the state's Republican primary, she finished second in a five-way contest for the seat which is being vacated by Kathleen Harris who is running for...
- Harmon case hits political airwaves. Gerrie, Sharon // Las Vegas Business Press;10/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p3
Discusses how the Harley L. Harmon Mortgage Co. is being used as a political football in the Nevada state attorney general's race between incumbent Frankie Sue Del Papa and challenger Scott Scherer. Scherer's use of an ad featuring a senior citizen who lost her life savings in the collapse of...
- Reforms agitate insurance agents. // Crain's New York Business;3/14/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p29
This article presents information on several legislative reforms for insurance agents in the U.S. A legislation to raise standards has drawn lobbyists' attention. More lobbyists than reporters attended a recent press conference in which Assemblyman Ryan Karben, Democrat of Rockland, outlined the...
- Company news. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p26
Presents information on company news from security firms in the United States. Information on North Eastern Oklahoma Security Alarm Team (Neosat Alarms), which has be selected as an authorized First Alert Professional Security Systems Dealer; Details on monitoring accounts of Security...
- Las Vegas Security Systems Firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p11
No abstract available.
- Las Vegas security system firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/12/95, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p20
Presents a ranking of security consultants in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by 1994 gross billings and number of employees. Types of clients; Partial list of security systems; Types of security services.
- Security Surges. Spiers, Joseph // Fortune;10/4/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p18
Considers the opportunities that are being made available in the low-tech work of guarding malls, banks and armored cars. Increases in private-sector employment of those who detect and protect; Details.
- Safety & security firms. // Business News New Jersey;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p110
Presents a listing of safety and security firms in New Jersey, ranked by number of employees.
- Top guard & patrol services. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/24/97, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p26
Presents a list of top guard and patrol service companies or security companies in Long Island, New York ranked by number of employees. Type of services offered; Contact information.