Puerto Rico Will Price $540M in GOs
- ÃKK raises offers for two terms at bond auction. // Hungary A.M.;2/21/2014, p5
The article reports on the move of Hungary's state debt management agency ÃKK to raise offers on strong demand for two of three terms at a bond auction on February 20, 2014.
- Timber price takes forestry profits to new heights. // Farmers Weekly;6/30/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 26, p24
The article reports on increased returns from forestry due to rising timber prices in Great Britain. Investors saw a 14.4% return on their money, according to the Investment Property Databank Forestry Index. Medium-term returns from forestry have outperformed British bonds over three years and...
- Treasury Gains Don't Inspire Traders; Big California, N.Y. Deals Go to Retail. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p2
Reports on the result of the September 27, 2004 bond trading in the U.S. Impact of gains in Treasuries on municipal market participants; Stabilization of the government bond market; Effect of oil price increase in home sales.
- Inflation worries crimp stocks. // Current Issues in Economics & Finance;Oct2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p3
Assesses the impact of inflation and earnings trends on the market performance of stocks. Effect of inflation on profit margins and bond yields; Outlook for September-quarter results; Impact of hurricanes and energy price increases on fourth quarter results and 2006.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32105, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. Statement of Alan Greenspan, the Federal Reserve Board chairman, regarding the impact of higher prices on the growth of demand for oil; Increase of the Chicago Fed Midwest manufacturing index; Advancement of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s standard...
- Argentina: Inflation-Linked Debt Watch. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/19/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p15
The article reports on the negative effect of alleged manipulation of official inflation figures on local currency inflation-linked debt instruments of Argentina. ARS 2033 discount bond yield has risen by 70bps since early February 2007 to 6.06% after the release of inflation figure in January...
- Univision Bonds Up on Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on the surge of Univision Communications' bonds following its announcement to buy back 1 billion U.S. dollars in debt.
- FOMC on Jan. 31: Hikes to Continue. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32324, p2
The article announces the 18-month rate raising campaign for bonds from the Federal Open Market committee (FOMC) members in the United States. FOMC members however, expressed concern that possible increases in resource utilization and elevated energy prices had the potential to add to inflation...
- Midyear outlook. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/21/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 25, p1
Reports on stock market trends in the U.S. as of June 2004. Growth of S&P 500 Index profits; Percentage of economic growth expected by economists; Complaints of investors about inflation and the increase in energy prices.