- Food Safety News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p90
Features several products for ensuring food safety. Genesis Irradiator from Gray Star Inc.; Chill bags from DayMark; Orange Force multi-purpose cleaner from Ecolab.
- EQUIPMENT NEW. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2009, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p58
The article evaluates several products for restaurants including Perforated Baking Tray, CombiGrillGrid and Grill and Pizza Tray accessories from Rational, washable Rubbermaid Pelouze 600 and 800 series line of foodservice scales from Rubbermaid Commercial Products and MRS-Envi-RO 600 High...
- Freshness stickers. // Food Processing (00156523);Jan2006, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p43
The article introduces the TimeStrip freshness indicators from Bowling Green, Ohio-based DayMark Food Safety Systems. The indicators monitor freshness and help food processors and distributors to track the freshness of food in transit and storage. It can be applied to food items where there is a...
- DAYMARK COOLMARK LABELS. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p57
The article presents information on DayMark's Freezable CoolMark Labels. They have an adhesive that sticks them securely to any packaging surface.
- DAYMARK TIMESTRIP COOLERSTRIP. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p69
The article presents information on Timestrip CoolerStrips from Daymark. Timestrip CoolerStrips automatically track the expiration dates of perishable and prepped items in the cooler by changing color when food is about to expire.
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p70
Features equipment and supplies essential in food preparation. BioOdor Control from Clean Control Corp.; KleenJet Steamer Pro steam cleaner from Daimer Industries; DayBag and UseBy portion bags from DayMark.
- Dissolvo LLC gets new owner. // Penton's Welding Magazine;May2007, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the acquisition by DayMark Safety Systems of Dissolvo LLC from Gilbreth International in March 2007. A line of dissolvable purge dams used in Tungsten Inert Gas welding is being marketed by Dissolvo. Service improvements will also be established by DayMark Safety Systems,...
- DAYMARK COOLMARK LABELS. // Restaurant Business;9/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p55
This article presents information on DayMark's Freezable CoolMark Labels. They have an adhesive that sticks them securely to any packaging surface. They have a working temperature range of -40Â°F to 160Â°F.
- Equipment & Supplies. // Chef Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p46
The article presents a list kitchen equipment and supplies. DayMark Food Safety Systems introduces its new SteamGlove which provides safe and sanitary protection in wet applications in the kitchen. Omega Technologies Inc.'s Omega Model 8005 Nutrition Center is a juice extractor that uses low...