FOOD IN REVIEW
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2003, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p90
Provides information on several food products. Santiago Refried Beans from Basic American Foods; Salad dressings from Hellmann's; Chocolate Fudge Flavored PlateScapers from J.M. Smucker Company; China Black teas from China Mist.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p37
The article offers news briefs on the food service business in the U.S. as of December 15, 2005. Smucker Foodservice launched its Web site, which offers information on the Smucker Foodservice family of brand name products. Sugar Foods has received the Outstanding Partner award for 2005 from...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p56
The article highlights new products introduced into the market by some of the food industries in the United States. They include Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Granular from McNeil Nutritionals, Sugar in the Raw from Sugar Foods Corp., Argo Corn Starch from ACH Food Cos, and Jarritos, Sidral,...
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2008, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p68
The article evaluates several food products including the Fresh Gourmet Crispy Onions from Sugar Foods Corp., fully cooked beef products from Hormel Foods Corp. and Harry's Fresh Foods from Basic American Foods Inc.
- Basic American calls for recipe contest entries; prize is Frisco trip. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p72
Features the recipe contest of Basic American Foods for foodservice operators.
- Smucker's Snackers pack PB & J to go. // Packaging Digest;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
Presents information on packaging for J.M. Smucker Company's Snackers treat for children. When the product was first made available; Aim of the company; Information on the snack.
- SMUCKER'S JIF PEANUT BUTTER. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
This article presents information on Smucker's Jif peanut butter.
- Smucker's containers get kosher `OU' symbol. // Discount Store News;2/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 4, pF4
Reports that J.M. Smucker Co. is replacing the kosher `K' designation on its packaging with the `OU' symbol.
- Smucker's containers get kosher `OU' symbol. // Drug Store News;2/17/97, Vol. 19 Issue 4, pF4
Reports on J.M. Smucker Co.'s replacement of the kosher `K' designation on its food products' packaging with the kosher `OU' symbol. Compliance with the stringent certification process mandated by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.