- VEGETARIAN QUANTITY RECIPES. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Autumn2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p10
Presents three vegetarian recipes that use tofu. Miso Tofu Brochettes with Pineapple; Three Berry Frozen Tofu Custard; Tofu Sour Cream.
- Recipe Corner. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p110
Presents several vegetarian cookery. Tofu Tetrazzini; Five Bean Casserole; Four-Cheese Macaroni; Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie; Spicy Grilled Vegetable Orecchiette.
- Vegetarian Recipe Corner. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p114
Presents several vegetarian cookery. Monterey Skillet; Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers; White Beans With Cilantro, Lemon & Oranges; Tofu Stir-Fry; Artichoke Hearts & Hearts of Palm Salad.
- Franklin Templeton Investment Funds - Templeton Africa Fund. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/11/2012, p5
The article offers brief information on the Sicav fund from Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd.
- Faces and Places. Editorial Staff // Investment Management Weekly;2/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Presents news items related to U.S.-based investment management firms, as of February 18, 2002. Promotion of Mark Meyer at Franklin Templeton Investments Corp.; Selection of Bruce Dresner at the Quellos Group; Annual conference to be convened by the Association of Investment Management Sales...
- Franklin Templeton launches Asian Dividend fund for Mobius. Morris, Pamela // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/3/2013, p1
The article discusses the release of the Templeton Asian Dividend fund from Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd. in 2013.
- Mobius eyes Greece and Palestine as emerging fronts. Rice, Nick // Fund Strategy;9/27/2010, p10
The article discusses the business strategies of Mark Mobius, executive chairman of the emerging markets team of Franklin Templeton Investment Management Ltd., a fund management firm in Great Britain, which include seeking stocks in another wave of markets by buying into the National Bank of...
- Investment firm backs N.J. college savings measure. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;6/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p10
The article reports that investment firm, Franklin Templeton is supporting proposed state legislation in New Jersey that will allow parents to deduct tax contributions to their children's New Jersey Better Educational Savings Trust (NJBEST) accounts.
- a fine romance. Simon, Marla // Vegetarian Times;Jan/Feb2008, Issue 355, p58
Several vegetable recipes are presented, including Wild Mushroom Bruschetta, Lemony Bulgur With Arugula, and Crispy Tofu Heart.