...AND MEATLESS FOR ALL
- Maharishi University's All-Veg Campus Dining. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/29/2012, p2
The article states that every meal at Maharishi University in Fairfield, Iowa is vegetarian and organic.
- UNT Opens All-Vegan Dining Hall. // Food Management;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p11
The article reports that the University of North Texas (UNT) is in the process of converting its Mean Greens cafeteria into a solely vegetarian dining area, which will offer vegetarian pizza, protein salads, made-to-order paninis, a variety of fgluten-free options, and vegetarian desserts.
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
Presents news briefs on the food industry in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Operational status of the convenience store, Village Store, at the University of San Diego in California; Popularity of vegetarian foods among college students; Foodservice management contract signed by Tiffin...
- IDEALISM IN BAR HARBOR: One college's philosophy. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p88
Deals with the ecologically food service program at College of the Atlantic in Bar Harbor, Maine. Comments from Donna Skill, food service director; Nature conservation projects of the college; Size of its organic farm; Favorites in its vegetarian menu.
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...
- College meal cards good at seven merchants. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p20
Reports that the students of Iona College in New Rochelle, New York will be able to use their meal cards off campus at seven participating merchants on North Avenue. Names of merchants; Courses offered by Iona.
- U-Minn. foodservice opens food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/96, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p20
Reports on the opening of the Minnesota Marketplace foodcourt in the Coffman Memorial Union at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Offering of Minnesotan products.
- You may already be a winner... Watkins, Carolyn // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p42
Looks at the need for college foodservice directors to reexamine how they are marketing their departments' offerings and services to reach their customers. Factors that influenced foodservice directors' marketing strategy for their departments; Ways colleges and universities increased student...
- Luby's Launches Fuddruckers in College Venue. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the launch of Luby's Culinary Services of a Fuddruckers burger unit at Lone Star College in Texas.