IS VENDING THE ANSWER? Corporate dining facing 'unprecedented challenges'
- Not your father's corporate foodservice. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p49
Highlights trends in corporate cafeterias and employee foodservice in the United States. Foodservice programs offered to employees; Reshaping and revitalization of cafeterias; Parkhurst Dining Services' pizza and pasta concept at Fore Systems' headquarters in Warrendale, Pennsylvania; Aramark...
- New terminals speed sandwich ordering. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the installation of computer terminal kiosks at the employee cafeteria of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter at the World Trade Center in New York City. Speed of placing and delivering orders using the kiosks.
- Corporate dining that's down to a science. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p72
Focuses on the renovations done for the employee food service cafeteria of Beckman Instruments Inc. in Brea, California. Capacity to of the facility to deliver 300 lunches daily; Description of the facility's layout.
- Brands give boost in Dallas. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the factors that contributed to the increase in sales of cafeterias at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas in Texas. Information on the branding concept of the cafeterias; Sales of the grab-and-go and vending options; Background on the from-scratch signature items.
- B&I gains 26%; school units up 39%. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p78
Highlights the gains posted by the business and industry (B&I) and the school segments of the United States contract foodservice in 1997. Number of accounts; Comparison with 1996 figures; Dimensions of the school foodservice; Impact of outsourcing, consolidation and the growth of the senior...
- Preface by the section editor. Tiziana#Margaria // International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer;May2003, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p266
This special section is devoted to some of the novel approaches to hardware-like system verification that are currently being used in industry or the object of fielded research. The topics presented in this special section are based on a selection of the papers which appeared originally in the...
- Spring has sprung at Chicago area restaurants. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p258
Reports on the welcome for spring diners by sidewalk cafes in Chicago, Illinois. Advantage of the outdoor seating for Rosebud Italian restaurants; Opportunity for people watching at Cafe Luciano; Compensation of city restaurateurs for the lack of outdoor space.
- EATING LUNCH IN STYLE AT FANTONI. // Timber Processing;Nov2015, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p46
The article offers information on the cafeteria adjacent production facilities of wood products producer Fantoni Group which is based in Italy.
- How do you say `chef's special' in HTML? Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p38
Describes how Redwood City, California-based contract management company Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. addressed problems associated with client requests to post its daily menu on the local intranet system. Testing of a beta version of a canned home page for the Guckenheimer Cafe; Construction...