TO THE RESCUE: Amusement park cashes in with branded beverage
- Finding the Perfect Match. Cirillo, Jennifer // Beverage World;8/15/2012, Vol. 131 Issue 8, p21
The author offers insights on the key to success of beverage brand owners and companies in making a consumer to choose their brand over another. The author believes that when a consumer falls in love with a brand, it is not because of one reason, but because of many. According to the author,...
- You and your customers will love. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p100
Maxwell House Freeze Dried coffees from Kraft Food Services enable one to serve the finest quality coffee on demand without the mess and labor of grinding beans, thawing concentrates, changing filters, or emptying grounds. Packages of 100 percent Colombian/100 Colombian Decaf, 100 percent...
- BOTTLE ROCKETS. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep2000, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p44
Reports on the sales of sports drinks in the United States. Number of brands of sports drinks; Total sales of sports drinks in 1998; Main ingredient of the beverage.
- Brand in the news: SodaStream. Waley-Cohen, Marcus // Marketing (00253650);12/9/2009, p8
The article presents the author's perspectives on the place of SodaStream in the market of carbonates in Great Britain.
- How to save (up to) $2423 a year. // Consumer Reports;Sep93, Vol. 58 Issue 9, Survival Guide to the... p567
Presents a chart comparing the incurred cost of store brand products and national brand products on a hypothetical shopping trip. Items bought.
- Private Label in GOOD HEALTH. Terreri, April // Beverage Industry;Nov2000, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p42
Highlights the strategies implemented by United States private label beverage manufacturers to remain competitive in the market. Recognition of the need to deliver consistent product quality; Packaging of products; Control of prices.
- IN Brief... // Beverage Industry;Nov2000, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p52
Presents news items concerning the beverage industry in the United States. Oregon-based Rogue Ales' introduction of the product, Yellow Snow Pale Ale; New York-based Nature's Pharmacy Inc.'s introduction of Chi for Life fruit flavored herbal teas; Ajust Beverages of America's offering of the...
- WHAT'S IN A NAME? Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p82
Focuses on the unusual names used in the beverage industry. Effect of \ unusual names on consumers; Illustration of Doppelbock beer; Approach to differentiate a product.
- Big names mean big money, but who's going to create big names? Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;8/31/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1573, p1
Focuses on brand equity. Advantages of an established brand name; Focus on brand names in the beverage industry; Partnerships between big-name companies.