breaking news roundup
- Clariant's Turnaround. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/28/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 25, p24
Focuses on the chemical company Clariant. Information on its fine chemical activities; Financial data of the company; Marketing plans and strategies of the firm; Details on its life science and electronic chemical division.
- Clariant Posts Strong Increase, While Ciba Specialties Languishes. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/2/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 7, p5
Details the business performance of Clariant, a chemical company. Amount of income for the first half of the year; Improvement of productivity and implementing restructuring programs; Financial conditions of the five division of the companies.
- Clariant studying take-overs. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p61
Describes the financial performance of chemical firm Clariant International AG in 1998.
- Clariant May Divest Its Fine Chemicals Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/3/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the plan of Clariant to divest or spin off its businesses in pharmaceutical and crop protection fine chemicals. Reasons for the company's plan to divest its businesses; Clariant's transfer into separate legal entities its pharmaceutical and custom synthesis activities; Financial...
- Clariant targets specialty chems for fast growth. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;05/25/98, Vol. 253 Issue 21, p8
Reports on Clariant's consideration of more major acquisitions to strengthen its position in markets like fine chemicals. Part of the company's strategy to focus on specialty chemicals market; Anticipation of an increased sale in electronic chemicals; Reflection of a good financial performance...
- Clariant Integrates Ethers, Polymerisates. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 23, p46
Reports on the move of Clariant Corporation to integrate its cellulose ethers and polymerisates division into the company's North American organization effective January 1, 2001. Appointment of Horst Marxen as the division's vice-president for North America; Other executives appointed to various...
- Clariant unit changes name. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/30/98, Vol. 254 Issue 22, p41
Reports that facilities within the Clariant Masterbatches division will assume the name Clariant effective January 1, 1999. Full service masterbatches sites that will take the Clariant name.
- Tight market prompts expansions. WALSH, KERRI // Chemical Week;10/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 40, p34
Focuses on the plans of Clariant company for its expansion project in effect of the increasing market demand for Alkoxylation in the United States. Expansion projects of the company.
- Clariant to maintain textile dyes division. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p47
Details the financial performance of chemical firm Clariant for the first half of 1998.