- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed as Yields Rise in Each Session. Scarchilli, Mcihael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes for bond buyer were limitedly mixed despite tax-exempt yields were increasing modestly each session. According to the article, the municipal market was weaker, while trading activity were light and yields in the tax-exempt market increase by up...
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31372, p32
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and treasury market in the U.S. as of October 17, 2007. The municipal market was slightly firmer, following Treasuries, which saw yields slumped even as economic data came in mixed. Treasuries showed gains, with yield on the benchmark...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p51
Presents data on the bond market of the United States as of June 14, 2001. Daily and weekly municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Munis Firmer as Demand Stays High. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32830, p2
The article focuses on the increased rate of municipal bond and the demand for bonds in the U.S. market. Survey reveals that the market performed well because buyers continue to flock the bond market. The Treasury market has showed losses which continue its disengagement from tax-exempts....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p31
Presents information on the securities market in the U.S. as of July 8, 2003. Prices of various U.S. securities; Yields of short-term tax-exempt securities; Index of municipal bonds.