- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed as Yields Rise in Each Session. Scarchilli, Mcihael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes for bond buyer were limitedly mixed despite tax-exempt yields were increasing modestly each session. According to the article, the municipal market was weaker, while trading activity were light and yields in the tax-exempt market increase by up...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p36
Presents the bond market statistics in the United States as of January 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Tender-Option Bonds Drive Muni Holdings. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/15/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32651, p1
The article reports on the survey which was conducted by U.S. Federal Reserve, reveals that the amount of outstanding tax-exempt debt grew to $2.466 trillion in the first quarter of 2007 but certain categories of bondholders are growing much faster than others as a result of tender-option bond...
- Analysts wonder how high municipal ratios can reach. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p1
Reports on United States financial analysts' views regarding the impact of the municipal market ratio on tax-exempt bond yields. Percent rise in tax-exempt yields compared to Treasuries yields; Call for a new paradigm in tax-free investments.
- Munis Weaken But New-Issue Pricing Is Firm to Strong. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the U.S. bond market as of June 7, 2011. It mentions that the pricing of new bond issues has been strong despite the weak performance of municipal bonds. It also notes that the yields of tax-exempt bonds maturing between 2019 and 2036 have...