- The Battle for City Hall. // Time;11/16/1959, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p32
The article examines the mayoralty elections in several cities in the U.S. It mentions the victory of Democrat John F. Collins against fellow Democrat John E. Powers in a nonpartisan election in Boston, Massachusetts. Democratic Mayor Samuel J. Tedesco won again against Socialist party candidate...
- Florida: Miami's New Mayor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on mayoral elections held in Miami, Florida as of November 2001. Candidates who contested for the post; Name of the winning candidate; Percentage votes received by the winning candidate.
- Candidates low in polls have views, too. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;7/26/93, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p24
Presents economic views of Michigan mayoral candidates who are lagging in published opinion polls. George Cushingberry's solution for tax reduction; Charles Costa's belief on entrepreneurial spirit; John Conyers' planned campaign after Congress recess.
- INTRODUCTION. Ardell, Donald B. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);11/15/2002, p1
Presents an introduction to the November 15, 2002 issue of the electronic journal 'The Ardell Wellness Report.' Note on the campaign for the mayoral elections in Tampa, Florida; Remarks of a political commentator in a Tampa newspaper.
- INTRODUCTION. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);1/31/2003, p1
Provides an overview of the essay about the campaign of the author for mayor's election in Tempa, Florida described in the January 31, 2003 issue of the journal 'The Ardell Wellness Report.' Introduction to the concept of Tampa Wellness Ambassadors; Web site to get information on campaign...
- TAMPA WELLNESS AMBASSADORS. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);1/31/2003, p1
Focuses on the campaign of the author for mayor's election in Tempa, Florida to be held on March 4, 2003 as of January 31, 2003. Reasons for people to elect the author for mayor position; Program to encourage wellness promoters from all over to visit and contribute to Tampa's quest to become a...
- Smaller initiatives set. // Crain's New York Business;10/13/97, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p49
Looks at proposals under the re-election of Mayor Giuliani of New York. Details on the proposals.
- Turnover ahead in big-city mayors' seats across US. Chinni, Dante // Christian Science Monitor;8/30/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 194, p4
Discusses elections of mayors in major cities in the United States.
- City voters will decide 'duel' for EB mayor. Halvorson, Barry // East Bernard Express (TX);3/13/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that East Bernard residents will decide between Wayne Robinson and Buck Boettcher as their mayor on May 10, 2008 in Texas.