Federated Investors' New Fund Mingles Stocks and Munis
- Federated in Deal For 3 Mutual Funds. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;9/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 184, p7
Announces the agreement of mutual fund company Federated Investors Inc. to buy the three mutual funds owned and managed by Lincoln Investment Planning, a full-service independent broker-dealer in Wyncote, Pennsylvania. Plan to include the assets to be acquired to Federated's Capital...
- Federated Profits Take 12% Hit in 4Q03 for Late Trades. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;2/16/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p3
Reports on investment management giant Federated Investors whose quarterly profits have dropped 12% in 4Q03. Charge of coping with improper mutual fund trading; Charge of 12 cents a share for creation of cash reserves; Set up of $7.6 million fund to repay harmed investors.
- Federated Fund Set For Market Turmoil. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;12/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 233, p9
Reports on Federated Investors Inc.'s creation of the Federated Market Opportunity Fund, a portfolio that is to emphasize maintaining value during periods of market turbulence. Kinds of companies that the fund will invest in; Plan to give fund investors diversification.
- Federated adds 5 overseas funds in bid to bring banks on... Hensley, Scott // American Banker;3/5/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 43, p8
Reports that Federated Investors Incorporated has added overseas mutual funds to attract banks in the United States. Details on company's expansion in 1995; Reaction from banks to Federated's strategy.
- Federated Pushing Funds to Insurers' Brokers. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;5/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 83, p9
Reports on the efforts of Federated Investors Inc. to sell more mutual funds through one of its main annuity channels, insurer-owned broker-dealers. Hiring of wholesalers in March 2001 to sell funds through insurer-owned broker-dealers; Total amount of assets managed or subadvised by...
- New Federated global fund targets dividend producers. // American Banker;1/7/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 4, p8
Reports on Federated Investors' launching of a global equity income fund targeting dividend producers.
- Federated Investors. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p22
Features investment company Federated Investors Inc. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Federated, changing image, starts large-cap growth fund. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;1/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p10
Features the large-capitalization growth fund launched by Federated Investors of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Efforts to broaden mutual fund product line; Extension of company's equity management business beyond value-investing approach; Plan to introduce sector funds.
- Latin lovers. Vujovich, Dian // Entrepreneur;Mar1998, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p28
Presents information on Federated Latin American Growth Fund which is managed by Federated Investors. Total assets of the fund; What to consider when seeking to invest in a Latin American fund; Long-term and short-term performance of the market for these funds; Statistical information on these...